Immortal Hunters

Weregirls.

“I’m sorry, Raven. I am so sorry.” Shin whined through my door.
I rolled over to face the wall. He had been sitting there whining ever since I’d gotten back.
“Shin, I’m sleeping. Go away.” I groaned.
“Please, Raven. I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking, and I didn’t mean to…”
“No, Shin, I’m over it. You’re forgiven, but now, I’m sleeping. Go to bed.”
Three guesses on how he’d managed to get in here so fast before. I’m pretty sure he sleeps outside my door.
“I’m sorry.”
I got out of bed, then went and opened my door.
“It’s fine, Shin. Go. To. Bed.”
“Butbutbut, I’m sorry.” His eyes were a deep, sorrowful blue.
“I know you’re sorry. Please, I am trying to sleep. Go to bed.” I closed my door again, and returned to my bed.
“I’m sorry!” he called again.
“SHUT UP!!!” I yelled.
He was driving me insane.
“Sorry.” I heard him whisper.
“Oh my God.” I got up again, flinging my door open, and grabbing hold of Shin’s ear.
He winced as I pulled him up, and I pulled him back down the hall to his room, opening the door and pushing him in there.
“Now stay here!” I curtly slammed the door, then trudged back down the hall to my room.
Unfortunately, I found that I no longer wanted sleep, so I decided that maybe I should take a walk. Not a furious, sad, crying one over to the boys staying in the ‘Tokyo Hotel’, but a nice, calm, admiring walk over to where my pack resides. Well, I wouldn’t actually go back to the pack, but I could definitely do with some best friends right about now. Best friends that didn’t have penises and funky coloured hair. So I changed back into my clothes, and left Manor Bizarre silently. A light rain set in as I walked. Soon, I had arrived at the grounds of my old pack. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine my best friends, then silently called to them. In seconds, they had appeared out of the old skyscraper, and came running towards me. Alexis, I had known since kindergarten. She had white-blonde hair, reaching to just above her shoulders, straight and layered. Tall and thin, always in guys clothes. A tomboy if I ever saw one. Absinth had long, straight black hair, like mine. She was a tad more gothic than myself though. She wasn’t exactly a werewolf like the rest of us. More so a were-cat. No one knew how this came around. She had green cats eyes. Finally, you got Ashlea. She had long, curly red hair, was short and stick-thin.
“Raven!” they all squealed, encasing me in the biggest group hug known to man.
“Hey girls!” I smiled to myself.
It was so good to hear their voices.
“Wait, you can’t be here.” Alexis drew back quickly, looking left and right.
“We’ll step just off the premises. Then none of us can get in trouble.” I replied.
“No, Rave, we’ll be exiled if we’re seen together.” Ashlea let go of me.
“Then come with me? I can take you back to the Manor.” I tried to think of a way.
“Well, we can’t stay. And anyway, what Manor?” Absinth looked at me.
“I… I moved in with a group of misfit shadow dwellers. Because I obviously couldn’t come back here…” I stammered.
“So… Okay… We’ll go back to your… Manor?”
“Yay!” I grinned.
“Hmm… Absinth, memorise the way, would you? Then we can visit Raven all the time.” Ashlea looked at Absinth.
“Follow me?”
So we set off, back towards Manor Bizarre.
If you’re wondering how I found my way back to the pack, it’s a werewolf thing. We have an inbuilt sensor like thing that can direct us back to our packs. Since I had been previously part of this back, finding my way back had been a synch.
We arrived at the large, looming structure that was Manor Bizarre.
“Wow. This place looks nice.” Absinth looked it up and down.
“Yeah.” I replied.
I went forward, opening the door slowly, trying not to make any noise. To my surprise, the boys were gathered in the lounge area. Shin picked up on my presence instantly.
“Raven!”
He came running at me, full speed, then encased me in a hug.
“What the hell? Why are you all up?” I squeaked over his shoulder at the others.
“Can we come in…?” Alexis asked.
“Oh my gosh, more people.” Shin let me go slowly.
“Good grief, move it, boy.” I shook my head.
He moved aside, and I let the girls in.
“Wow, nice place.” Absinth took in her surroundings.
“Oh, I am so rude. Introductions. These girls are Ashlea, Absinth and Alexis. These wonderfully attractive, fine male specimens are Strify, Yu, Kiro, Romeo, and Shin.” I introduced everyone.
“Thank you for that.” Shin nodded, then picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and walked over to the couches.
He threw me down on a couch.
“So anyway, howcome you’re all up?” I asked.
“Well, it was impossible to sleep, what with hearing you screaming at Shin. So, everyone was already up, but Shin sensed you leaving, and once you were gone, he came to the rest of us, told us what happened, and started freaking out over whether you’d run away, and whether we’d have to chase you down again.” Strify explained.
Shin’s eyes flickered a lighter pink, mixed with a deep red. Embarrassment.
“Please don’t do that again.” He whispered.
My girls walked over.
“So… are you going out with any of these fine male specimens?” Alexis teased.
“No way.” I replied, laughing.
The red in Shin’s eyes deepened. That hurt him. He wanted me.
“Good, cause I am so stealing this one.” Alexis reached out a delicate finger and stroked down the side of Strify’s face.
“Ah-eh-uh…” Strify stuttered.
“Oh wow, what happened to you?” Absinth walked over to Romeo, running a delicate hand over where… Oh God…
The edge of a bone poked through the tender skin of his wing.
“Ow! Are you okay, Romeo?” I stared at him.
He had a sharp intake of breath as her finger brushed over the bone.
“Y-yes… That’s what happened when those bozos sat on my wing.”
“Oh gosh.” I shuddered, looking away.
“I need to see an actual doctor. A Shadow Dweller doctor, to be exact. Even Strify doesn’t know what to do.”
“Hey, one of our wolves is a doctor.” Absinth noted.
“Oh, what about Drake?” I looked at her wide-eyed.
“Oh, the shadow healer?” Absinth looked back at me.
“Yes, yes, yes. Him. He could fix Romeo.”
“No, he couldn’t.” Ashlea interrupted.
“Why not?” I demanded.
“They got him. The hunters got him.”
“Oh.”
I downcast my eyes.
“Anyway, we’ll take you to see the doctor in our pack… Or bring him here.” Absinth returned to talking to Romeo.
“Mmm… There’s an idea.”
“Maybe he can heal your hands too. What have you been doing? Touching silver?” she must have noticed the scar tissue on the palms of his hands and the tips of his fingers.
“Err, no. It’s a cross.” He replied.
“Oh.” There was a note of realisation and understanding in her voice.
“Yeeeaaaah.” I broke the silence.
“I’m slightly hungry. Any food?” Ashlea asked.
“Yeah, fridge that way.” I pointed.
“Thanks.”
What I didn’t think about was what happened next. Yes, because she’s a werewolf, she went and grabbed one of the raw, bloody steaks, then walked back with it. She tore bits of it off for Alexis and Absinth, then sat beside Kiro.
“Would you like some too?” she offered him a piece.
General kind gesture, but…
“Blood.” Was the only word uttered from Kiro’s lips.
“Shit, GET AWAY FROM HIM!” Yu shrieked, diving for Ashlea, moving her out of Kiro’s way.
His pupils dilated, he bared his fangs, snarling, then dove and bit into the back of Yu’s neck.
“FUCK!”
♠ ♠ ♠
please, enjoy! ^^ feedback?
<3