Immortal Hunters

More Than A Fire

*Raven’s P.O.V.*

“We need to get out quickly.” Gustav was saying.
The way he spoke made me think that there was more than a raging fire to worry about.
“Whaaaat…?” Strify looked at him.
“My room… Is full of explosive materials… They catch fire, hotel goes kaboom.” Gustav looked down.
“We’re fucked.” Bill sighed, pulling me close.
I looked around the room for some inspiration as to how we could get out- anything would do. Finally, my eyes landed on Romeo.
Kaching!
“Romeo!”
He looked at me, “Yes, Raven?”
“OH! And Yu!” I grinned.
“What?” Yu looked at me.
“You guys have wings- you can taxi us all down to the ground.” I nodded happily.
Yay! I had a good idea for a change!
“Well, you know, that might work. But we’d have to get moving quickly, cause I don’t know how much time the hotel has left.” Gustav noted.
“No trouble.” Yu dove at me, ripping me from Bill’s grasp, then threw himself out the window, wings bursting from his back as he sped towards the ground.
When we were seconds from smashing into the ground, he pulled upwards, then landed perfectly, and placed me on the grass.
“Okay, you need to start heading back to Manor Bizarre. If this place blows, it’ll spread far and wide.” Yu pointed back in the direction of Manor Bizarre.
“But what about you guys?”
“We’re working quickly. Please, just… run.” He nudged my shoulder with his hand, then launched himself into the air, flying back up to the window.
I forced myself to think positively as I stood and ran as quickly as possible back in the direction of Manor Bizarre. My newfound vampireness made me run faster than I expected, and I found myself back at the mansion within minutes.
I flung open the door, and rushed towards the couches, where Absinth, Alexis and Ashlea sitting.
“Raven!” Alexis saw me enter, and ran to me, encasing me in a massive hug.
“Alexis…” I panted, slumping in her arms, exhaustion and distress taking over.
“What’s wrong?” she slowly moved to the ground, until we were sitting on the floor, me practically collapsed in her arms.
So I told her the entire story, of me nearly dying, the fight that went on while I was out cold, the Immortal Hunters stealing Kiro out of the room, and them setting the hotel alight.
Ashlea burst into tears and ran up into Kiro’s room when she heard that he’d been taken.
“Oh my gosh…” Absinth murmured.
Then, there was a crash as the door was smashed open, and Bill and Strify came running through.
“Bill!” I cried, getting up and running towards him, wrapping my arms around his waist.
“Strify!” Alexis did much the same.
“Raven, I’m so glad you’re allright.” Bill kissed the top of my head.
“How is everyone else?” I asked.
“I- I don’t know.” Bill sighed.
We all went and sat on the couch, tensely waiting to see how many more of our friends made it out alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who's going to make it out?
Comment/message me ^^
<3