We've Got a Big Mess on Our Hands

Chapter Three

Mum agreed for me to go on the trip but her boyfriend Alex wasn’t happy about it so there I was packing my bags anyway as I was leaving really early the next morning. I had my suitcase on my bed and it was already nearly full. Mum’s voice rang out into the silence of my room.

“I’m going food shopping honey!” She shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

“Okay, how long will you be?” I asked before moving onto the landing so that we wouldn’t have to shout.

“An hour or two, it depends, I might go clothes shopping afterwards,” She said with a smile. I nodded and watched as she walked out of the door. I turned back to my room with the chains from my trousers clinking against each other. I opened one of my drawers and piled some underwear into my case before noticing the black and purple notebook lying at the bottom of the draw. I pulled it out sighing and flicked through the many pages I had written on. I dropped it back into my draw and forced myself to remember to pack it before I left. I jumped as the sound of the voice I dreaded the most filled my bedroom.

“Hey sugar, it’s just you and me again,” Alex spoke in that sickly sweet voice. I was frozen to the spot with my back to him but the next thing I felt were his hands slithering over my body.

“I’m going to miss you for those two months you’re not here,” He whispered into my ear before roughly sucking and kissing my neck.

“But don’t worry, we’ll have such a good time today to last me until you get back and then you and I can spend a whole day together; I’ll tell your mother we’re having a day to ‘bond’,” He hissed before grabbing my breasts painfully hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are oxygen <3