Peace, Love and Jonas

Breakfast & Bed

3rd Person-

*Bzzzttttttt*
*Bzzzzttttttt!*

"Ugh,Lauren go get that!"Lia yelled from her room, next to lauren's.

"Why doesn't Kelsey?" Lo yelled back.

*BBBZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT!*

"Argh!"Lo screamed, getting out of bed.She stumbled out of her room and to the door. She opened it , ready to yell at the person who woke her up at one in the afternoon.A cart with a bunch of plates of food was just sitting there. Lauren picked up the little white card that was attached to three red roses.

*We're sorry we bugged you guys last night. So heres some breakfast.We're gunna make it up to you tonight.We'll meet you at Chuck E Cheese (lame, we know) at 7.

The guys upstairs,
Kevin,Joe & Nick (: *

Lauren laughed *I guess thier sweet guys after all.* She ran to Lia's room and jumped on her best friend.

"Lia!We have a date tonight!"Lauren squealed , giggling.

"With wh-...THEM?!" She asked angrily.

"Yeah , they sent us breakfast and roses and an apology!" Lia grabbed the card and read it.

Kelsey came in,rubbing her eyes.

"Whats going on?"She asked as she climbed on lia's bed too.Lia showed Kelsey the card.

"OH EM GEE!" She cried.Then Lauren , looking thoughtful said:

"I'm Hungry."

-About three hours later-

"Man I didn't think I could eat so much." Lia groaned.

"We only have three hours to get ready!"Kelsey screamed.

"Shower's Mine!"They yelled all at once. Lauren made a mad dash, and got there first.

"HA!"

Lia's POV.

They couldn't leave us alone , could they? It was only one pm. We're tired, Let us sleep!

"Lo,get the door!" I mummbled, half screaming into my pillow. Hey , I did tell you I was tired.

"Why not Kelsey?!" Lo argued. I didn't hear a sound from Kelsey.

She must still be asleep.She sleeps like a freaking rock! I thought I heard lauren sigh, But I'm not quite sure. Within a few bangs and sighs, the door clicked open and I could finally go back to sleep. I was having a crazy dream, that we finally got to L.A and the JB's lived in the appartment above us. It was great.

"Lia! We have a date tonight!" Sang lo. With you... I hope not. I thought. It soon quickly dawned on me.

"With wh--...THEM!?" I was way beyond angry, I was livid.

Kelsey a.k.a sleeping beauty. Was padding into my room and I quickly shoved the invite into her face. I'd hope she'd take my side on this.

"OH EM GEE!" I heard kelsey squeal after a moment. I slapped my forehead, Who was I kidding?

Kelsey's POV.

As if three hot inconsiderate assholes weren't enough, now I had to wake up to one squealing girl, and another girl with a look of death on her face. As I walked into lia's room the first thing I seen was lauren jumping up and down excitedly on lia's bed and the minute my eyes were open enough to take this all in, Lia (aka little miss death face) shoved a note in my face signed by Kevin,Joe & Nick Jonas of room 356.

"OH EM GEE!" I squealed after a minute. *No way!We actually had dates with the Jonas Brothers!*

I guess they actually are kind of nice.But obviously little miss death face didn't think so because she still looked as if she might bite someone's head off..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey ! <3

It's us, so just wanted to say to those who commented. Thank you so much , we love you guys ! We are currently posting this chapter on quizilla, and writers-network as well. If you would like, you could send us some banners ! :D
Anyways, please keep reading, commenting and doing whatever you're doing .
Love,

Amelia Brady,Kelsey Thompson & Lauren Gray .
xxooxoxoxoxox. <3