Status: Working On It

Puppet Master

Heinz

Show no mercy, Brian.

I walked out of the diner with Mr. Hagg right behind me. We walked up to the street in front of us and patiently waited. At first only ten minutes passed, then twenty, thirty, and so on until it was passed noon. The longer I waited, the angrier I got, and I the being angry.

Suddenly, a red sports car revs to a stop in front of us, causing me to step back a little. It wasn’t exactly something I was expecting. Then the driver’s side door opened and walked out a man in red skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. “You have got to be kidding me,” I said as we walked towards us. He had medium long black hair that fell over his eyes in a sloppy mess. I just wanted to shave his head right there.

“This my employer, Hagg? He’s a bit young if you ask me.” That just hit at the wrong time, man.

I let all my anger flow through my body and watched as everything around us started to float up, including Nathaniel and Sam. “Never, ever speak to me or about me like that ever again,” I seethed. I watched as horrified bystanders tried to swim through the air away from. The sadist in me chuckled as their fear started to take over them.

The man I am now very sure is Sam looked at me in shock then looked back at Nathaniel saying, “You never told me he was a Telekin.” Mr. Hagg just shrugged at him then tried to flip more towards me.

“Brian, control your temper. The entire block is rising into the sky.” I looked around and so it was. I let myself slowly calm down and let everything settle down softly. Then when everything, and one, was on the ground a glared at Sam.

“You are going to take me to Charles Heinz and then when I’m done there we are going to the police station, got it?” Before he could even reply I walked to his car and opened the passenger door. I sat down and waited as he looked at Mr. Hagg for a second then walked and entered the driver’s seat.

“Um, you do know that Heinz went crazy right?” He looked at me questioningly.

“That’s why we are going to meet him. I’m going to kill him.”

“Hit man?”

“Yep.” He just looked at me puzzled.

“Well alright. As long as I get paid,” he said nonchalant. “Just give me a second.” He stepped back outside then jumped into the air, twisting at the same time, and suddenly flew up high into the sky. I waited for a few minutes until he hovered over the car, and then finally landed onto the street. “Alright I know where he is.”

“Sensory?” I asked. He just nodded as he sat into his seat and started the car. I put on my seatbelt and looked up to see him look at me quizzically. “What?” I said, “Safety first.”

“Say’s the teen who is being driven to kill someone.”

“Oh shut up and drive us there already,” I grumbled and sank into my seat. I shut my eyes for a few seconds then opened them when I noticed Sam was shaking me.

“Time to wake up,” He said. “We’re here.” I looked out the window to find myself in a completely different part of the city. We had parked next to an old, disgusting apartment building. Parts of the building had collapsed; there was rotting wood on some of the doors. It almost resembled a giant loaf of moldy bread that was shot by a shotgun.

“This is the place?” I asked.

“Yea he’s in there. I can feel his bloodlust in the air.”

“Cool,” was all I felt like saying. I could feel it too. I didn’t even have to open my mind to feel this man’s psychosis, but something wasn’t right. I opened my mind enough to feel the weapons concealed in my jacket, and opened two of my pockets. Then, I got out of the car and started walking up to the building.

It wasn’t too hard to find which room Mr. Heinz was inside. I just had to follow the trail of blood, literally. There was blood all over the walkway up to room number thirty-five. When I was about ten feet away, I flipped open a few switch blades and stuck them back into my pockets. After a few more steps, I had to clear my mind. Then, I grabbed the door knob to apartment thirty-five and opened it.

All that was inside was a older blonde man sitting in a chair. “I’ve got you now,” he said. All I could do was think about how corny using a Star Wars line is when everything went black.

Sleep now, Brian. I will help you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long. It gets extremely actiony next. I'll see if I can finish it by tonight or tomorrow.