Status: Working on it comments are appreicated

My Babysitter's a Vampire

Chapter 2

Sarah Min's POV

Once we enter Benny's grandma's house, she greets me.

All of a sudden out of no where we hear a " wazzz up" We all turn around and I see a blonde boy standing about my height.

"hey rory." Benny and Ethan both said at the same time.

"who is this?" Rory had a puzzled look on his face when he saw me. Before anyone could say anything we heard Benny's grandma coming to greet us.

"Ahh you must be Sarah."

"Grandma she said she was going to go by the name Sarah Min, since there is another Sarah. And how did you know her name was Sarah?" Benny said very matter of factly then confused in the end.

"Yes, Benny I know. But the thing is; she is a seer and a spell master. A few years ago she used to come to whitechapel but then when she moved away for the summer, someone cast a memory spell and you guys didn’t know and neither did she. She actually used to live across the street from us."

"sorry, what does that all mean? Seer, spell master? What?" I look at Benny's grandma, Benny, then back at Ethan.

"I will prove it just touch Rory's hand."

"um ok?" I looked a little confused. I held out my hand and Rory quickly went to meet it.

Then almost in a split second I saw Benny and Ethan trying to keep someone away from me. Then I heard Benny and Ethan both scream "Rory, no don’t" I felt something sink into my neck. A burning sensation then all at once the vision stopped about as fast as it started.

"woah." I quickly dropped Rory's hand.

"hey babe, what's wrong I don’t bite." Rory said while retracting his hand.

I went straight over to Benny and Ethan. Accidently bumping into Ethan while doing so. He then turned toward Benny and I and said, " we need to keep Sarah Min away from Rory."

"why? what are you talking about keep her away from me? I wanna hang with you guys too!" Rory's eyes darted between Benny, Ethan and me.

"Ethan, do the visions always come true? Or can they change depending on the persons decisions?"

"They mostly always come true. So we will keep you away from him just in case because I only saw it from your perspective so we don’t know if Rory was the one biting you or saving you.

"ok, so now where do we go from here? I don’t really have anywhere to stay and what about school?"

"Well, since it is mostly Benny's fault, he can let you stay at his house, besides I have a little sister who tells my parents absolutely everything." Ethan turned toward Benny.

"Well, its not like a girl staying here is a bad thing? Right Grandma? I mean she will have to stay here since we cant trust her with Rory or at Ethan's house. We have a spare bedroom across from mine that she could stay in." Benny was definitely trying to get me to stay in his house.

"Fine she can stay here, but Benny that means that you are responsible for her and she will attend your school and you are to make sure she doesn’t get into any trouble."

"Thank you so much Benny's Grandma."

"Sarah Min, you can just call me grandma if you want." She looked back at me.

"ok then." I looked back at Benny. "Guess that means we have to go get some clothes."

"Does that mean I have to go with her?"

"Yes it does. Maybe next time you should think before you cast another spell."

I took Benny's hand. "Let's go! I want to get this over with. I hate shopping."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update i got school and stuff. fall break is coming soon so i should be able to update the other stories too. which should i update next?
Comment and Subscribe please :)