Heist

First Race

The music rattled my ear drums as I pulled up. Of course the music blasting out of my speakers was loud as well but seeing as there were 100+ cars all with high end sound systems it was just that much louder. I loved every bit of it.

I pulled into a spot and climbed out of my light blue Mustang. Just as I did a bright purple Dodge Challenger pulled in beside me. I smiled and waited for the driver to climb out.

“So fucking psyched.” my friend Torrid said with a huge smiled as she climbed out.

“Same here.” I grinned and the two of us set out to find the guy in charge.

It didn’t take long to find him. He was surrounded by people (mostly big boobed faux blondes) that were chattering at him. We shoved through the people and he looked up at us.

“Hello ladies the name is Jason Berry and how may I help you this fine night?” he asked.

“We want in.” I replied

“In? As in you wanna race?” he asked.

“No we wanna hang onto the bumpers while the others do. Of course we fuckin’ wanna race!” Torrid replied.

“Are you two serious?” he asked.

“Look…are you going to let us race or not?” I asked.

He sighed, “Fine….it’s a $5000 buy in.” he replied.

We both nodded and wordlessly pulled out the money and handed it to him.

“Names?” he asked.

“I’m Jinxx and this is Torrid.” I replied.

“Good. You ladies are up in the next two heats. Jinxx you’re up first and Torrid you’re up after her.” he said.

“Thanks.” we replied and walked back to our cars.

“So you’re new here huh?”

Both Torrid and I looked up at the same time. Walking towards us were two girls about our age. One was blonde and the other was a brunette but they were both obviously twins. Both wore tight jeans and halter tops; the blond in gold and the brunette in dark green.

“Yeah just got here last week.” Torrid replied.

“Where are you from?” the Brunette asked.

“Miami.” we replied in unison.

“Wow…long way. Why’d you leave?” the blonde asked.

“Change of scenary.” I said.

“Oh. Well it’s nice to meet you. I’m Valary by the way and this is my sister Michelle.” the blonde said and with that they walked off.

“Why do I get the feeling they were sizing us up?” I asked turning to Torrid.

“Because they were. Probably scoping us out for their boyfriends.” she said rolling her eyes.

20 minuets later I was at the starting line for the first race. It was going to be me and 3 guys. The one directly beside me was Vengeance who was just a bit taller than me with dark hair that was slicked back, green eyes behind glasses with black plastic frames, a blue plaid button down shirt, sneakers and jeans. Next to him was Synyster Gates who had long dark hair, brown eyes and cocky ass smile in addition to his jeans, t-shirt, sneakers and leather jacket. Finally at the other end w and a skinny guy with messy black hair named Andy Sixx.

Standing outside my car I pulled off my jacket leaving me in my purple cami, jeans and high heeled ankle boots. As I pulled my hair back I heard a couple of wolf whistles. I raised my hand flipping off whoever was staring.

“Any time baby doll!” Synyster Gates whooped behind me.

“Call me baby doll all you want right now …you’ll be calling me something else when all you see are my tail lights.” I smiled at him.

“Ooh! Fiesty!” he smirked.

“You wish you could hit this.” I laughed and climbed into my car.

I started my car and fiddled with my radio until ‘That Fire’ by Black Tide came on. Smiling at my luck in finding one of my favorite songs I turned my eyes back to the girl who was standing in between Vengeance and Synyster Gate’s cars. She wore shorts that left very little to the imagination and a bikini top. I smirked knowing that I’d have the advantage of not drooling over her obviously fake tits.

She raised her hands and my eyes locked on hers as the sound of revving engines filled the air. What felt like an age passed before she finally dropped her hands and I was off.

The music and the sound of the engine filled my ears as I made my way down the street. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of yellow and knew it was Vengeance. I pressed harder on the gas, determined not to lose. This was my first race in LA…there was no way that I was going to make a fool out of myself on my first race.

My heart beat faster as Vengeance and I stayed neck and neck for most of the race, Synyster Gate’s staying right on our tails and Andy Sixx nowhere to be seen. Finally the finish line was in sight.

Before I could blink Vengeance had hit the nitrous however it was just that much too soon. I could almost see the smile stretch across his face. However I knew it would soon be wiped away as I hit my button.

Immediately I felt my car surge forward with speed. It bypassed Vengeance’s and I sped across the finish line in first place. I slowed to a stop and parked my car, stepping out with a triumphant smile.

Torrid grinned and high fived me. I looked back at Vengeance, Synyster Gates and Andy. All three wore looks of disbelief mixed with anger. I just smiled and gave them a wave.

Twenty minuets later I stood on the side lines $20,000 dollars richer to watch Torrid’s race. She was up against 3 guys as well. First was Christ who was my height with a blond Mohawk and a green Dodge charger. Next to him was Rev who was tall as fuck with big blue eyes. Finally there was Shadows who was extremely muscular and dimples you could swim in. I had to watch myself so I didn’t swoon.

Similar whistles filled the air as Torrid stripped down to her cami as well. A few moments later she climbed in to her car and started it up. Shadows, Christ and Rev climbed behind the wheels of their cars as well.

I watched as another girl who was just as if not more slutty than the one before walked out to the middle of the road and raised her hands. Engines began to rev and I felt my heart beat faster just like it did whenever I heard a car prepping for a race.

Suddenly she dropped her hands and they were off. I screamed my head off for Torrid to win. Shadows pulled into first with Torrid right behind him, Rev was neck and neck with her and Christ was on her ass. My teeth cut into my lip and the copper taste of blood filled my mouth but I ignored it. I was too focused on Torrid.

She pulled up to Shadows and they were tied. I screamed harder as they neared the finish line. In sync they hit the nitrous and crossed the finish line.

I took off like a rocket for the finish line, Vengeance and Synyster Gates behind me and the girls we’d met earlier Val and Michelle.

“Who won?!?” we all screamed at Jason Berry who was standing at the finish line holding a camera.

“I-It was a tie.” he said looking at us.

“A tie? A TIE?!?” I asked.

“Yeah! Look!” he replied and held the camera out for me to look at.

I took it in my hands and looked at the screen. Sure enough just where the line was drawn that marked the finish both Torrid and Shadows’ bumpers were lined up perfectly. It was a tie.

“So what the fuck do we do?” Shadows asked.

“Yeah! What the fuck are we going to do?” Torrid replied.

“Well we’ll have to have another race.” Jason replied.

However no sooner had the words passed his lips than sirens began to sound in the distance and were coming towards us.

“Fuck that! Just split the money so we can get the fuck out of here! The cops are coming!” Vengeance yelled.

“Fine! $2500 for each of you!” Jason said and quickly dolled out the money.

Once she had it in her hand Torrid jumped back in her car.

“I’ll meet you back at home.” she said.

I nodded to her and began to head back to my car when Shadows called my name.

“Hey you! Jinxx!” he said.

“What do you want? I don’t feel like spending the night in jail.” I said.

“Just c’mere!” he replied.

I hurried over to where he stood by my car, “What in god’s name do you want?!?”

He took my hand and quickly scribbled something down, “Call that number tomorrow. I like the way you and your friend drive.” he smiled and I despite the panic I was feeling I felt my heart melt a little.

“Who’s number is it? Why should I call it?” I asked.

“Just call. You won’t regret it.” he said and got in his car and took off.

I looked at the digits written on my hand before hurrying back to my car. I managed to get to my car and book out of there just as the cops showed. Twenty minuets later I was pulling up to the 3 bedroom green house that Torrid and I shared.

“Thank god! I thought they got you!” she said as I walked in.

“No but it was close thanks to Shadows.” I replied.

“Shadows? That guy with the dimples?” she asked.

“Yeah. He wanted to give me his number I guess. Told me to call it tomorrow.” I replied.

Torrid smirked, “You going to call it?” she asked.

I shrugged, “Maybe.”

“Well if Vengeance gave me his number I sure as hell wouldn’t turn it down. I’d call him right away.” she replied.

“You mean the guy in the geek glasses?” I asked.

“No….I mean the hot guy with the green eyes that you totally smoked in your race.” she smiled.

“Yeah the guy in the geek glasses. Anyhow speaking of races what’s our haul tonight?” I asked.

“With your $5000 and my $2500 we have $7500.” she said.

“Fuck yeah!” I smiled.

“And that means $3750 for the both of us.” she said and counted out the bills before handing me my share.

“Not bad for one night. More than we would’ve made in Miami.” I replied.

“Yep.” she said as she tucked her money into her wallet.

“Fuck I’m tired.” I said laying on the couch.

“Same here. I don’t think I’ll make it to my room.” she yawned and laid back on the other couch where she sat.

I glanced at the number on my hand one last time as I felt my eyelids droop. I had just decided I’d call it just to see what was up when I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits & Cars

This is new! Please comment and subscribe because it WILL get better!!!! Thank you!!!!