‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

Poor James

"What's wrong?" I sat up and looked at the boy. James shook his head and sat down on my bed and laid his head on my shoulder. "Wanna talk about it?" Once again he shook his head. I wrapped my arm around his waist. "Was it her?" He nodded. I sighed knowing there was nothing I could do except let him cry on my shoulder. His girlfriend she has cancer and every time it gets worst this happens. "Want a story?" James nodded, so I told him one.

It took about him ten minutes to fall asleep. Poor kid probably stayed up all night talking to the doctors and his girlfriend. I gently sat him down on the bed and walked to Beans room. The guy was sleeping and it's 3 in the afternoon.

"Wake up you wanker!!" I jumped on him.

"MMMM noooo" Beans said and rolled over rubbing his eyes. "Go away" he swatted at me.

"Nope we have plans today." We really didn't but ehh I want to go to the mall.

"No we don't." He grumbled then went back to laying on his stomach.

"Yes we do. We have to go to the mall." I paused thinking. "Oh and don't bring Alli." That would make things extremely awkward. Right as I said that Alli walked in.

"Don't bring me where?" She asked and laid next to beans.

"Oh no where.' I said rubbing the back of my head. "Well actually you see here I'm going to the mall with my best friend and I don't want you coming with us because I want some alone time with him because I have to talk to him about something important." I ranted and she just stared at me.

"Uhhhmmm Okay?" Alli said. I knew she would want to go but I would beat a bitch if she did. Don't get me wrong I like her but she doesn't need to be with us today. It would be awkward enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whats the talk about?