‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

confusion

Ring stopped kissing me when the door opened. It was Khonner and Tanya, who else could it be? They were giggling and how they made it up two flights of stairs, I have no idea. "Come on baby" Ring said walking to her bed. I was still leaning up against the wall but now Tanya was facing them and leaning against me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. Ring led me to the bed and we just laid there. I think she sensed tht I didn't want to do anything. How could this ever happen?

--------------

When I woke up I realized that Khonner was spooning me. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I jumped up and screamed, which woke up all three of them "Who the fuck do you think you are spooning me?!?" I was still shouting.

"Calm down Elizabeth" Ring said pulling on my boxers. Wait what when did my pants come off? I looked around the room and saw my pants by the door.

"Did you guys rape me?!?" That was the only solution I could come up with.

"No one raped you Ciggy" Ring said and turned towards us. She was on my bed too. What the fuck is wrong with these girls?

"Your bed is more comfortable than Rings." Khonner stated.

"You're lucky I don't kick your ass for spooning me." I reminded the bitch.

"Yeah whatever." She tried going back to sleep. I kicked her off my bed and laughed. "YOU BITCH!" Khonner yelled at me and we started to fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
If there are any errors im terribly sorry but I wrote this on my phone during class and if its really short im sorry