‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

Fight

Khonner jumped up and tackled me which made me land on Tanya who was half asleep. I pushed her off of me and kicked her in the gut.

"You'll pay for that you freak!" She screamed and threw a punch at me. I dodged it and jumped at her making us both fall to the ground. I sat on her waist and punched the floor next to her head making her flinch and now both Tanya and Ring stood up and watched us. They wouldn't stop us from fighting till one of us were bleeding.

"We could stop this now and you can save your ass from getting beat or you can keep trying to fight a battle you wont win, your choice" I stated bored like. Khonner is no match for me or at least from what I can tell. She spat in my face and this time I really did punch her in the eye.

Khonner growled and flipped us. She stood up fast and put her foot on my chest. I laughed which kind of hurt now that I think about it. "Why are you laughing mute kid?"

"You chose the wrong move to pull on me." I raised my eyebrows when she got a confused look. When I was younger and I fought with bean he would always stick his foot on my chest since he was bigger. I grabbed her ankle and twisted it making her fall to the ground. I stood up and just looked at her till she laid on her back.

"Are you done?" I asked her.

"Not a chance." Khonner said getting up.

"Alright then. I'll give you one free punch." I crossed my arms and she kicked me right where my bladder was. Now I didn't mind having to pee while beating this bitches ass but too kick me in the bladder while I have to isn't nice. I grabbed one of her shoulders and put my forearm on her neck and pushed her into the wall.

"What is your problem Khonner?" I growled to where only she could hear it.

"How is it that you can have any girl you want and they all love you no matter how much of an ass you are?" I could see tears in Khonners eyes.

"You'll have to ask them that because I honestly don't know, but for now I'm going to spare your bones and leave, so don't try fighting me again. Okay?" She nodded and I let go of her she fell to the ground and I left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
so what do you think?