‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

Anger

I walked out of the house swiftly. "Ciggy" I heard someone call. I really didn't care at that moment, so I kept walking. The person who called me caught up to me.

"What the fuck was that about man? James asked me.

"James go away please?" We were heading towards the lake. I haven't been there since last year and I wanted to go so badly right now. The lake was probably the only place I could go.

"Ciggy slow down and talk to me." James grabbed my shoulder.I turned around so quickly he backed up.

"James I'm just kind of pissed okay?" I don't know why I was so pissed. Maybe its because I was just in a fight or maybe its because the one person I want I can't have.

"Okay then I'll leave you be for now but you're going to go out to dinner with me tonight okay?" I nodded and he walked away. When I finally got to the lake I sat down and watched the water. It's always so peaceful.

I was sitting there Looking around thinking when suddenly someone sat next to me. "Hey" I looked at the person. I was completely stunned to see this girl.

"K-K-Khonner?!?!?" I paused. "Why the fuck are you here?" I was ready to fight her ass again.

"Can we talk about something?"

"Uhh sure?" I was confused and stunned.
♠ ♠ ♠
SPRING BREAK woohoo