‹ Prequel: Those Eyes

Those Lips

The Date

"James!" I called into his room.

"Yeah Ciggy come in." He said from his bathroom so I walked in. The boy was doing his hair.

"Getting all fancy for me? I'm frazzled!" I joked. James smiled.

"Well if you must know we're actually going on a double date." James washed his hands and turned to me. I had an eyebrow raised. "My girlfriend has two hours away from the hospital today to see if she can handle being away. That's why I was crying earlier."

"So nothing bad happened?" He shook his head no. "Okay then so I know who your date is but who's mine?" I questioned thinking who it could have been. I know Charles is out of the question because he has a girlfriend and not a lot of people I would hang out with are here today.

"Well if you must know it's this girl that I know you would like! Because I know how picky you are!" Jame was laughing his ass off at his statement.

"James who?" I asked once more.

"Well her name is Ash and I think she called you earlier?" I nodded.

"I also ran into her earlier." My cheeks flooded red.

"Well go get ready then! You don't want to mess anything up!"

-----------------

I hugged my date and kissed her cheek. "Nice to meet you on some better terms." I said politely. We hadn't gone anywhere fancy. "And Nice to see you again Amanda." I said to James girlfriend and gave her a light hug.

Not much really happened on this date. We all just ate and we kind of talked but God knows I'm to shy to talk to extremely hot girls sometimes.

"Do you want me to ask her?" James whispered to me as we were leaving the steak house. I nodded. "Hey Ash would you care to come back to the mansion after we drop Amanda back off?"

"Yes I would love to." She smiled and my heart skipped a beat. Man she is beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys liked it