Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over.

Stacy’s point of view

Jack and I had finally made it to the city of Charlotte. We had fun just like little kids. We went to the park with merry-go-rounds, roller coasters and other attractions. Jack was so amazing! I felt free to talk to him, I understood him perfectly and we were just like twins, but different gender twins. Now I knew that he had a brother Joe and a sister May. And his dad was a gynecologist. His favorite band was Blink-182 and his favorite movie, was, obviously, Home Alone.

We were singing First Date by Blink-182, [it was from his favorite album Take Off Your Pants And Jacket].

“Let’s go, don’t wait, this night’s almost over…”

I checked my watch and froze.

“Let’s make this last forever--Stacy?” Jack asked.

“It’s 6pm” I stated. Bill’s gonna kill me.

“Oh. Let’s go catch taxi then, you’re gonna be there in time!” Jack smiled. “There’s one over there” he pointed and we ran towards the car.

During the ride back we sat together in the back, poking each other and laughing. It was so awesome to hang out with him and really hoped we become best friends.

We were on the familiar parking lot in half an hour. The show was going to start in an hour. Phew.

We left the car and I hurried to my bus to fix my hair with the hairspray, put on a new make-up and probably put on a new pair of sneakers.

“Hey!” Jack called behind me and turned to see him grinning at me.

“Huh?” I smiled.

“Not so fast young lady!” He faked a teacher’s voice and came closer to me, welcoming me in his embrace.

I hugged him tightly and he whispered, “Good luck on stage Stacy-messy” I blushed, waved to him and climbed in the empty bus.

I ran to the bunk area, where my suitcase was and quickly pulled a new pair of sneakers. Then I made my way to the bathroom, put a new make-up – mascara and eyeliner, spraying my hair. I checked my watch again, it was 6.45pm. The concert was in 45 minutes, but I still had to go meet Bill with his info, figure out which guitar is fixed and tuned, do the sound check…

I hurried to the bus door, pushed it, but it didn’t move. I tried again and then it hit me – the door was closed. I ran my fingers through my hair, figuring out how I could get out. The windows were big but they were not opening. There was no driver in the bus. All girls’ phones were here, in the bus, they didn’t need them on the show. I could call Bill though. This idea flashed in my mind and I reached for my phone, dealing Bill’s number.

“Hello?” I said as I heard someone got the phone call, but there was no answer.

“This is Helena over here. Stuck, huh? Stacy is stuck. Hahaha. Now I’m gonna perform tonight. I’m gonna sing. The people will forget about you, stupid Russian girl. And you won’t get Jack. If you ever try to have something with him, I’ll go and tell him you’re hopelessly in love with him. Then he’s never gonna date you, bitch. Got it?” I pressed the ending call button and knelt down, tears running down my face. What was going on? Was Helena going to do something really awful to me? She wouldn’t. But yes she would. I didn’t know what to do. Now I was stuck and the concert was going to begin and end without me. Where are Mandy and girls? Do they know this news already? Were they going to come and let me out? And Bill, why was his phone in Helena’s hands? These questions were growing in my head. And Jack? Now he won’t see me on the show. And Helena was going to tell him about my feelings…that’s just low. I stood up and walked back to the front lounge, falling on the couch. I guess I should wait till the concert ends. I closed my eyes and tried to catch some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was the lucky 13 chapter! :) Come on and comment or message me, I don't bite, I just want to know your opinion.