Status: Maybe going to stop the story, barley anyone reads it

Love like woe

Why does it have to be this way?

Today at school is alright, a lot of my classes are with Kennel in them, I switch parterns whenever I can so me and her can work together, Everytime Alex trys to talk to me I walk, and when Kennel's with me she pushes him away, I'd do the same for her.
After school was over Nick came over to me and randomly gave me a hug "I heard what Alex did to you and i'm sorry" He gave me a little smile and I hugged him back, I said i'd text him later because me and Kennel were going to go chill.
**************************************************************************************************

Halloween was coming up and we needed to pick out our outfits or what were going to be. We finally decided and she was going to be a rabbit and I was going to be a kitty cat! Halloween was only 2 weeks away and We soon needed to get pumpkins!!

Dinner time came around and Aunt dani talked about school, and why she haven't seen Alex around lately, I ignored the Alex topic, and tried to keep the school topic on. But she kept asking so I finally told her and she just looked at me and frowned. I texted Nick after Dinner and we talked for hours about random things, until he told me he sorta liked me, I kinda got butterflies and I told myself NO, you like Alex! NOT Nick!!!!!!!!
****************************************************************************************

I sat there until 4 am and finally fell asleep, but of course I had to get up an hour later, the next day I had to put on TONS of make up. I waited until it was 8 to leave because I didnt want to be waiting there, so when the time came that I finally left I saw Alex walking with his little sister, Kourtney. He looked pretty down. But it was his fault he played me and Lead me on. I finally got to school in one peace and when I got there Kennel wasn't there, which ment awkward-ness ! I waited and waited and when she didn't come I said fuck it and I went in. The annocements came on and I heard Kennel's name..."Dear classes, Students and staff. We have bad news, Kennel Ryan had got into a car accident last night with her father, she has slipped into a coma . please pray. "

Thats about as much as I could take, I took my stuff and ran out to the girls bathroom, when i got there , there was at least 4 girls in there. "Ha found out that we know who your mother is! A KILLER!" One of them said to me "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted and ran out of the school, and ran to the park crying, I heard my name on the speaker saying if you hear from me or see me please contact them, I thought to myself "PSSH As if they would give a fuck"
I got like 10000 billon text messages, but I just threw my phone away. I cried until I heard the bell ring and I started to walk when I saw everyone come out, but I got stopped by Alex, but I pushed him away and walked, but he kept coming after me until I turned around and yelled at him
"FUCK OFF ALEX! Why would you care if I even was alive! You lead me on and hurt me like everyone! and now my BESTFRIEND is in a coma ! And now the whole school's going to know of my past thanks to though's bitches!"
He just looked at me without saying a word, and I realized the girl that he was on a date with , was one of though's bitches...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay So I thought I should have more description in this. How you like it. It took a bit to think of thats why I gave it like this, and; ******************** ;means a new day.