Status: Maybe going to stop the story, barley anyone reads it

Love like woe

Your kidding?

After for what seemed like hours of thinking what might happen Tarria's aunt Dani finally shows up .

I sat there thinking what might happen next when all of a sudden Aunt Dani comes bargging in screaming "Where are they?! Where are my Sisters kids!" A police officer came over and told me my aunt Dani was here, it was pretty ovbious I thought to myself, I ran over to my Aunt dani with open arms, She asked me if I was okay and where Tyler was, I pointed over to where Tyler was , playing with Officer No boobs, Me and Aunt Dani went over to Tyler and the Officer.

"Why Hello, You must be Ms. Mcnelly's Sister? Am I right?" The officer asked my aunt.

" Yes I am, May I ask what happened? I'm Danielle"

"Your sister had shot an officer, We had just found the body 2 days ago and we have been hunting her down and finally found her, But she will be in Jail for about 14 years, but we don't know until the court has decided." Officer Janet replyed.

"Oh my oh my!!! Has there been a court date yet? I mean yes I can take the kids, but this is unbelieveable. I think i'm going to keep the kids with me at my house, It's just to dangerous around that neibourhood, and i'm also putting these kids in new schools, I want custody of them and I don't want any buts, Their mother needs HELP. My family had knew that Cindy had a problem but now this is BULLSHIT. I don't want these kids in danger, I am keeping them with ME, I don't want any buts or no's! Now when will these kids beable to get there things? "

"Miss. Mcnelly I understand you are mad, but their mother has a right to see these children, Yes if you want to get custody of them By all means, But I will set a date to talk to you about all of this. The children are going to be able to get there things in about 2 days. I am sorry for the inconvinonce"

"Their mother is a BAD PERSON! And okay, what date will that be? And why can't they get their things sooner?! " Aunt Dani Angerly replyed

"Here's the date, November 1st, 3:45pm. I will see you then, and We can let you in to get a few things, but in 2 days they can get everything. "

"Okay thank you very much, Now lets go kids we can go get a few things"

We all left the police station and went to the house to get clothes, when we got there there was caution tape all around the house, which we had to go under, it was easier for Tyler to come over, when we got all of our stuff we got in Aunt Dani's car and drove to the other side of town.

"So Tarria, would you mind going to another school? A better school? " Aunt dani asked me

"No , But what will happen n-"

"Alrighty" She answered

After an awkward car ride to Aunt Dani's we've finally Arrived.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this is better then the first one. :) Comment ,subscribe! :)