Status: Maybe going to stop the story, barley anyone reads it

Love like woe

Just something about him

Last night I fell up happier then i have ever been in my entire life, Alex and I are getting pretty close to each other We stay up late talking even if we have school in a few hours, everything is just going GREAT! My aunt Dani says that we'd look so cute together and I kind of agree.
Me and Nick haven't been talking he looks at me in the halls though, even in class. I felt bad after holding hands and kissing Alex in front of him but it was his fault for watching in the first place.
*******************

A few days have went by and me and Alex are still holding strong, but Nick is still looking at me. UGH I thought to myself why out of all people does it have to be him?

My best friend now, Kennel came over and we did our make up and went out to a movie, Footloose, the new movie but when we were there....I saw Alex...With ANOTHER GIRL, was he playing me? We sat 3 rows back from him and I didn't even watch the movie only him...He kissed her and I almost cried, Kennel asked me if I was alright and I nodded. I sat there just looking into air about to cry when the movie was over , I wiped my tears before the lights came back on , and Alex stood up and was on his way out when he saw me, his jaw dropped and I ran to the girls bathroom, Kennel came after me I stood in front of the mirror crying and balling, Kennel with open arms hugged me and when I finished crying, we walked home and she asked me what was wrong, and I told her all of it.
She stopped and hugged me again and told me "AW Hun it'll be okay" I gave her a little smile , and we got back to my aunts house, and There was Alex when we walked in..

"How did you get in here?!?!?!" I freaked out at him

"Your aunt did, listen Tarria, I'm so-" I cut him off

"DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY YOUR SORRY ALEX! YOU LEAD ME ON YOU ASSHOLE"

"Tarria" he looked at me

"WHAT? You lied. ! Now get out I don't want to see you ever again! "

And he walked out....
I looked at my phone and I had 34 messages, half of them from Alex, 3 from Nick and 7 from Ashlien. I cried at all of Alex's messages, until Kennel said she had to go and would text me, I told her goodbye and ran down stairs reading the text's. One of them said "Tarrbeary, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I Love you, She asked me out and I didn't want to hurt her. I'm so so SO sorry!!" I cried more

I heard Aunt Dani come in calling my name, I heard Tyler run up stairs. I yelled out to her "I'm down here" She came down and saw me crying, she ran over to me and told me everything will get better..

I believed her, and since the next day was school, I got up and got a shower and got ready, when it was time to leave Aunt Dani asked if I wanted a drive to school and I agreed, when I got there I saw Tyler, Nick and Alex, Alex saw me and ran over to me but I ignored him and Walked into class like nothing was wrong. But when Kennel saw me she smiled at me and said "Faking smiles are we?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I hope y'all love this! It took me forever to think about but here it is:) Hope ya love it