Inhault Abuse

Shade's.

I groaned as I sat up straight and watched the substitute talk about the wonderful life of Shakespeare. I sighed as I open my book and gazed at the page he ordered us to turn. This guy looked nothing like the teacher's here. He dressed unprofessional, a sick attitude, and looked like he barley reached twenty one. He flipped his greasy black hair away form his face and his smile lit up as his gaze fell upon me. I darted my eye's as i felt uncomfortable but lucky my shades hid my nervous eye's. "Take off your glasses please." He said. I never took off my shades so it was weird for him to ask me such a thing. Ms. Sander's never minded my glasses or my other teacher's, maybe because they never notice my existence. He looked up waiting for me to pull off my shades but I didn't move my hand's.

"Hello, I asked you to pull off your shades." He mocked as the student's looked behind, there face's seeming as if they never saw me before. I shook my head and he rolled his eye's walking towards my desk.

"Why not?" he asked placing his hand's on his hip's.

"I always have my shades on." I said not looking him in the eye. He chuckled.

"What's your name, kid?" he asked.

"Frank, Frank Iero."

"Well Frank, take off the dawn shades." My face felt red as I heard the other student's giggle at the substitute tone. I didn't want to. I didn't want the kid's staring at my battered black eye. Of course if they saw, rumor's would spread and I don't like being the center of attention. I then felt the substitute hand's snatch my shades away. My eye's went wide as I felt all the student's eye's on. I stared at the ground hoping they didn't see anything. I grabbed my book and my bag and storm out the class, bumping people on the way. I slammed the door and walked out the hall way and in to the men's bathroom.

I was pissed as hell as I threw my bag in the corner of the bathroom and kicked the wall. I wanted to kill him. I grabbed my shaking hand and clutched the side of the sink, looking up at my reflection. My black eye swollen, nearly shut, my cheek red and purple, a slit on my chapped lip's. My pale green eye's lay bright under the dim bathroom light, my washed out, pale skin made me look sick along with the dark circle's around my eye's. I looked like a demon, my hair lay dirty on my chubby face. I was the most unattractive thing that walked the earth. I bit my lip, trying to prevent the useless tear's from falling down my tired eye's, but it was no use. I rushed into a dirty stall and sat on top of a toilet, crying like a pitiful whore.

The tear's were stupid and useless. No one can here my cries. They don't care. Not even my own mother cared for me enough to leave my father and I when I was nine year's old. She proclaimed she loved me and I was her own personal angel. She lied. If I was she would have still been here with me and we could have stayed together and maybe father wouldn't take his anger on me all the time. His rage is unbearable. He hit's me every night and other thing's that no father should ever, ever do to his child, since I was ten he beat me, when I turned fourteen that's when the night event's occurred. I hate my father, but if I can just learn to do thing's the right way then maybe I wouldn't have so much torture. I deserve every hit, punch, kick, thrust. I deserve them all, it's my fault my mother left, my fault my dad hates me, if I do thing's to please him maybe he will love me again.

I heard the bathroom door open and muffled voices, whom I recognized clearly. "Hey, who shit is that in the corner?" Larz voice announced. I saw his blue Nikes walk across the room and grabbed my bag I previously threw. I prayed softly to myself, hoping they wouldn't see me, but to late. My stall door burst open, two grins in front of me. My heart beat fast as Larz large hand grabbed my arm and shoved me to the old wall of the bathroom. My back smacked the wall hard and I yelped. His partner Michel smirking behind him. The 6'2, football player built, spiky blond hair monster squeezed my thin arm's. His blue eye's smiling at my whimper.

"Why are you such a fag?" he asked but more to himself. He punched my gut and I fell forward, his knee bashing my face as I bit my tongue. The force harder then my father's but not by much. I laid on the ground as they punch and kicked me, till I couldn't feel. the pain meant nothing. I felt nothing when they hit me. I just laid there with no emotion's, no grunts, no plea for them to stop and that made them more furious as if they weren't getting pleasure from my cries. They kept going, blood falling freely down my nose and mouth. I held my stomach as Micheal kicked my jaw.

After they were done, Larz spat on my face. I laid stiff and numb when they walked out. The object's from my bag, spread across the room. I slowly lifted myself up and crawled to my stuff putting them back neatly in my bag. I sighed and walked my limp legs to the sink, washing the blood from my tear stained cheek's. This is what I endure daily and I get slowly use to them. The thought that they are not satisfied, makes me smile every time I brush them off like there nothing. I smirked at my reflection and grabbed a paper towel wiping my face. The bell rung and I decided to skip my classes for the rest of the day and hide in the bathroom. Fearing life without my shades. To hide the ugly mark's on my already hideous face. I stayed in the stall and waited until lunch to leave the bathroom.

At lunch I walked to the back of the school, were only a few faces hung out. I pulled out my power bar and apple and munch on them. I pulled my hood over my head, trying desperately to hide my hideous gaze. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up, I groaned as I saw the substitute face again. "Here." He said and handed me my shades. I looked up at his bright eye's and he smiled. I scowled at him. He leaned next to me on the brick wall and I scooted away from him. He looked over at me then jumped. "What happen to your face?" he asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bad ending? Guess you got to tune in for Frank's response! Love the comment's they make my day. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo SFTR