Inhault Abuse

Welcome to my world.

I looked up at him is disbelief. He looked down at his shoe's, he looked almost ashamed. I walked over to him and held my arm's out, trying to comfort him as he did me. He walked over to me and when I thought he was going to embrace me he snatch my wrist and pulled up my hoodie sleeve, revealing my cut wrist. I snatch my wrist away and pulled my hoodie sleeve down, frowning at him. He sighed then pulled up his long sleeve shirt up, I gasped as I saw fading, slit mark's on his pale wrist. I walked over to him and traced my finger over the old scar's. I was so shocked at the many mark's, over thirty of them. I looked up at him nd saw his hazel eye's scanning my face, trying to see any emotion's. At that moment I felt something. I felt myself blush. I really felt my face go red. I didn't know why, but when his golden eye's fell on me, I went red.

I pulled my finger away and looked up at him,"Why did you do this to yourself?" I asked, very much curious. He sighed and again tucked his long hair behind his ear.

"Why do you do it, Frank?" he asked. I didn't say anything. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't tell him. If he found out, I know he will tell someone and it will get the cop's involve.

"I can't, tell you." I said.

"Frank, you can trust me, I've been there." He said. I rolled my eye's and searched through my bag and handed him a pen.

"Can you write me a pass to my second period, I'm late." I said. He snatch the pen and slammed it on his desk, giving me wild eye's.

"Frank, your my student and your getting hurt. If this continue, I'm going to have to report this!" he hollered. I gasp and anger took over me.

"Well, it's your fault! If you hadn't have kept me here yesterday, I would have had the light's kicked out of me or have him rape me up against the wall!!!" Tear's ran down my face as Gerard priceless face. He was so shocked. I storm out of his class and walked down the hall way. The tear's wouldn't stop flowing and I kept wiping them away. I felt like shit. I know deep down he was trying to help, but he was the cause of it. I walked into class late and the teacher didn't even notice me walk in. I sighed and took my seat in the back thinking of, for some reason Gerard.His face was stuck in my head. His hazel eye's, almost golden under bright light's, his long hair place neatly, the way he tucks it behind his ear makes him look so innocent and vulnerable. The way he licks his lip's before he talks, the way it pokes out to the side when he writes on the over head. The way his muscular arm's tense up when he passes out the heavy book's. I don't understand why I feel this way, like I have butterflies in my stomach when he hugged me. I don't believe I'm gay, but then again I don't know what I am. I never really had an interest in anyone. No guy or girl have I ever crushed on, so this is new to me.

School ended and I decided to walk over to the local park I use to play at when I was younger with my mother and father together. I walked over to the rusty old swing and sat down. The creaking noises it made every time you swing. I sighed as I decided to waste my time here swinging and in a hour run home before my father gets off work.

"Mind, some company?" I jumped and saw a smiling Gerard approach me. My stomach got butterflies and I shrugged. He sat down on the swing an inch away from me, so close that I can hear his breathing. He sighed and swung slowly on the swing. "I'm sorry about earlier." he said. I shrugged and he sighed again.

"I understand, your concern. It's just funny that your the only one that notice." I said. He smiled and stopped swinging.

"Frank, I understand you. I've been there too."

"What happen?"

"If I tell you will you tell me about you?" he asked. I nodded and he smiled up at me then gazed out on to the little playground.

"In high school I was a major outcast. No friend's, not nothing. Jock's would beat me to a pulp. But there was this one guy name Justin, he would beat me the most and I always wonder why? Then finally one day he told me he loved me and we were together, secretly. Everyday he would beat me and rape me till I couldn't walk. He treated me like trash and I couldn't leave him, for having fear no one else will ever love me, the way he did. I had low self esteem, he forced me to do thing's I wouldn't do, dated other girl's and still would rape me. I told him I wanted out and he said no one will ever, ever love me, I was worth nothing and that he was the only person that wanted me and one else would...and for awhile I believe him. I got into drug's and sex, addicted to alcohol. Dating guy's who only wants you for sex, having an eating disorder is not want I wanted in life." He said. My mouth hung low as I gasped. He looked so small right there.Like a small child. I saw a small escape Gerard's eye's, but he wiped it away. I then notice that my eye's were filled with tear's. I sobbed as Gerard held my hand. He embrace me in a hug as I cried for him and for me. Right now I believed that Gerard is a god person who cares about everyone, yet all this horrible thing's happen to him. I felt him sob and I wipe away his tear's. He looked so small and I wanted to be the one that comfort's him. After he stop's crying, he stood up and walked behind me. He placed his hand on both side's of the swing and pushed me. He pushed me high as for the first time I smiled. I laughed as he pushed me higher and higher. I felt so good as I heard his laughter, the cute giggles. Even though all this terrible thing's happen to him. We had so much fun, I lost track of time and stopped the swing.

"I have to go!" I said and grabbed my bag. I pulled it over my shoulder and Gerard grabbed my hand and embraced me into a hug, once again. I felt my stiffen up, but then relax. I felt like I was melting in his strong arm's and I felt so good. His embrace made me feel like He did care about me. I looked up at him and he smiled at me, his face lighting up."I'll see you tomorrow at school Frank." he let go of me and I nodded pulling my hood over my head to hide my blushing streak. I waved goodbye as I ran down to my house, praying my father wasn't there. Not yet at least.

I walked up to my house, feeling my heart drop as I saw my father's red truck in the drive way. I walked up to my door my hand's shaking as I was terrified to walk into my own house. I walked up the door and the door flew open, revealing my father, his face with a glint of anger. He grabbed fistful of my hair and through me into the house slamming the door. I fell on the floor and he punched me hard on my jaw. I haven't even stepped two step's in the house nd this is what happens."Your dead!" he screams. He punches me across my cheek and my vision becomes blurry. I slowly feel myself drifting, before I black out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!OMGAWD!!!!U GUY"S MAKE MY DAY WORTH LIVING!!!!I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH! xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo SFTR. p.s, see the more the comment's the faster the updates.