Inhault Abuse

Can't be saved....

My eye's drifted open slowly as I saw my Father's face above me, inhaling his smoke. His eye's stared dagger's at me. His brown eye's piercing at me as I slowly groaned as my body ached. I wanted to scream but knew better not to. I wanted to open my mouth, then felt hot liquid in my mouth, the taste to fa-miler. I moved my arm and winced at the burning sensation. I felt horrible as I was sprawled out on the floor of my living room, laying motionless. All I remember is that I came back from the park and return home to my furious Father, who knocked me unconscious. I groaned again as I heard my Father chuckle, his voice piercing in my ear's. "Awake yet little, fuck?" he said, blowing out another smoke from his harsh lip's. I slowly nodded as I was so weak and tired I could barley move my head as I thought it would burst open."Looks like you got a lot of cleaning to do, eh?"

I didn't understand what he was talking about, until from the corner of my eye I saw a line of blood leaking down from the wall's, it trailed all the way down on the wooden floor and it stopped when it reached me. My eye's slowly look down my body as I realize I was drench in my own blood. From head to toe, I was soaked in blood. My own blood. My heart started to beat rapidly as I panicked. The crimson liquid everywhere, the damp, rusty smell making me want to purge. I tried to move, but I let out a scream in agony, I was numb, I couldn't fell my leg's, my arm's, nothing. I laid there on the wooded floor, soaked in my own blood, screaming as the tear's flew down my bruised face. The smell was so vile, I tried to stand up and run to the bathroom and purge, but I couldn't move, I just purged right there, on the floor, in front of my Father. He just stared at me, grunting as the sound of me purging filled the air. It echoed through the whole house. He looked annoyed as I looked up at him, spotting his knuckles and fore arm that were drench in blood, my blood. He stood up and walked over to me, holding my head back as I tried to vomit. I was spitting up blood, making my lung's burn, as I was spilling out hot acid, the green liquid mixing with my blood and lunch, it was a sick sight, a sight that even my Father couldn't handle.

"Your making a fucking mess! Stop it!" he screamed as I kept spitting up, some of it getting on his brown work shirt, he huffed frustrated, gripping my hair tightly."Through up one more time and I'll through your filthy ass out side!" I shut my mouth, trying desperately not to vomit again. I looked up at my father's eye's, tear's spilling down as i bit my bottom lip, I felt the substances rise up in my chest as I bit my lip, but I felt defeated. It burst through my mouth, spilling all over my father's shirt, "That's it you little fuck!" He grabbed me roughly by my hair and I screamed as pain shot up through my whole entire body, i had blood all over me and I was glad I was knocked out, from all the blood on me all I know is that he had done a lot of damage. Pain shot up to my arm, my rib's, my leg, it was unbearable, I screamed in horror as this was the worst pain and beaten I had gotten all weak. He dragged me all the way to the front door and open it, "If you bang on the door, disturbing he neighbor's, I will fucking kill you." He snarled and through me out the door, like scrap meat.

I cried as the wind wiped past my body, almost making my lung's clog with cold air. My body was trembling uncontrollably as I lay on my door step, frozen under the dark sky. The wind making me shiver as it was to cold to lay here, I may freeze to death. I stood up as slow as I can, using the brick wall to support me. My knees shook as I fell over, hitting my head first, I wined as I got back up. I'm a man, pain means nothing, I have to stay strong. I got up again and bucked my knees together. I slowly straighten them and moved my foot, then the other, then I felt sharp pain on my wrist. I screamed, but slapped my hand over my mouth as if I screamed, my father would come kill me...and he is perfectly capable.

I walked down the block, mostly limping as I just realize my father also had some fun with me while I was knocked out as I felt the burning sensation in my entrance. I walked down the cold, dark side walk of new jersey, I was weary, dehydrated, I kept blacking in and out, always gripping the nearest thing next to me as I felt myself drifting off. I couldn't handle the pain as I was so tired and weak I couldn't go on. I fell over, under a street light and cried out, I felt my heart beat faster as I felt my lung clog up as I sob, I couldn't take it, I felt my heart beat so fast I thought I was going to die, right here. My vision got blurry as I felt my eye's roll in the back of my head. I heard a car, pull up in front of me as I my vision was getting black. I heard the car door open and heavy foot steps walk up next to me and grip my shoulder's, "Frank?!?" Is all i heard before, my vision went black.

I groaned as I moved under what felt like a dovet. My eye's flew open as I open my eye's. I was in a room and it was dark, the only light was the light from the room, that shun through the blinds from the wide window. The room was warm and it had a home feeling to it. I laid under the dovet as I moved around, noticing I was on a soft, wide bed. Almost king sized bed, the smell of the bed was familiar, but I was to tired to concentrate. I then notice the door, that was left have way open and light coming from the door. I didn't know were I was, most people would panic, but I didn't, I knew I was home and to be honest, I'm glad I didn't, I'm so fucking happy I wasn't. I looked down at my aching body and saw I was covered in band aids, wrap's and what not. All my bruises covered up and aid. This person saved me and helped, and caring my wound's. A small smile crept on my lip's and I dug my face in the soft pillow.

My eye's widen as I saw a shadow move from the door, my heart beat faster as my voice got caught in my throat. I wanted to see the person that saved me, but I was doubtful, what if he was a rapist? Serial killer? But from the feeling of the home, I didn't feel that. Funny how you can predict some one based on the feeling and vibe from their home.

The door open wider and I froze. The tall figure moved nd crept to the other side of the room, looking for a light. They brushed past the bed and turned on a lamp, my eye's widen even more."Frank?" Gerard said. His voice making me relief as i sighed and groan at the pain. He smiled at me and walked over to me, sitting on the edge of the bed."Shit Frank, you scared me to death!" he stood up, waving his hand in the air. "God! Your so fucking lucky I needed some apple juice or I wouldn't have left my house, god you scared me!" he said, I looked closely at him as i saw tear's tickle down his eye's." I was so worry Frankie!" he said below a whisper, seeing him scared for me like that brought tear's to my eye's. To know he was worried for me, made me feel like I'm worth something.

But I'm not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I know, it's bad, but I was in a rush. Comment, my loves! xoxoxoxooxoxo SFTR!