Inhault Abuse

You're not alone.

I winced as Gerard dabbed more alcohol on my eye brow scab, it burned like hell. He rubbed it gently on the wound, trying his best to not hurt me and for some reason it made me smile on the inside that he cared enough not to hurt me, even if it can save me. He rushed and apology as I groan in pain as the he then rubbed the bloody cotton ball on my lip, whipping around my lip ring. He through the cotton ball in the waste bin and took out a new one from the pack. I settled on the hard, cold toilet seat.

I looked in his hazel eyes and notice he had specks of green in them that shine brightly under the bright bathroom light, it actually suited him well. He looked so deep in concentration as he tried to dab on my black eye. I felt the cold liquid soak up the marks my father left."Does it hurt?" Gerard asked me. I shook my head and felt my cheeks turn red slightly. I put my head down trying to hide it from him as I didn't want him to think I had the hots for him...cause I don't. He's my teacher and try to help, thats all. No big deal.

"What are you thinking about?" Gerard said as he took out a band aid and rested it on my eyebrow. I shrugged and tried to smile.

"I'm, just thinking thats all." I said. He smiled at me and grabbed the first aid kit. He stood up and put it under the bathroom sink in the cabinet. He bend down and my eyes just happen to wonder to his butt in my face. His butt was so round and looked firm and soft. I liked my lips then through back my head trying to avoid it.

"You okay?" I looked up and looked at a smile that was so bright it made me feel oddly warm inside. I nodded and Gerard knelt down and placed his warm hands over mine. "Frank what happen to you? I am so worried." He said a glint of desperation and pure sadness in his eyes. I looked in to them and felt my heart melt, his eyes were so piercing almost as if they were looking into my soul and it scared me. No one has ever looked at me like that, I don't know how to take it.

"I-I g-got jump by some homeless guys no big deal." I said trying to avoid his eyes. I looked at the wall and felt his hand grip tighter on mine.

"Frank, tell me the truth, I'm no dip shit." He said frowning that I wasn't telling him the truth and giving him the opportunity to explore my mind. I know he wants to help, but I can't. I'm in this alone.

"It's the truth." I said. He looked at me, biting his lip in frustration. His hand laced softly on my cheek and made me look at him in the eye, I felt myself shudder, my knees were getting weak.

"Frank....be honest." I then looked down at Gerard's hand on mine and notice drips of water on them. I then touch my cheek and notice tears running down them. I was crying, he was slowly breaking me down and I hated it. I can't let him in my head and my world. He has such a great life and I won't be the cause of it, not me. Gerard then open his arms and pulled me into them, I stiffen my shoulders as he rubbed my back gently. I felt weak with his touch as I then sobbed on his shirt, he was slowly creeping around me, making me let him into my sick world.

I felt his lips touch my fore head and make a smack sound. He kissed me! I leaned back a bit shocked but I blushed red as he hushed me to 'calm down' and 'Everything will be okay'. I slowly let my guard down. In my heart I knew I can trust him, that he cared for me. But in my head I can't trust no one. I trusted my mother and she left me. I trusted my father and now he hits and rapes me. In this world I feel alone and I will always be. My heart is telling me things, but I can't. It can deceive me too, just like everything else.

I calm down and felt myself relax. Gerard still held me tightly in his slim arms and hushing me, his lips next to my ear, making my whole body shiver more in pleasure as having his warm breath hover me made me shudder. I backed away and suddenly held my stomach as it growled. I haven't eaten since lunch, well if you want to call a power bar and an apple lunch. Gerard notice and gave a weak smile. I looked at him and blushed, I bet he heard that to, it was more of a roar than a growl. He chuckled and walked out the bathroom for two seconds and came back with a phone in his hand. I looked at him confused and he smiled again, "Pizza anyone?"

I stuffed the cheese pizza in my mouth, with out chewing and sipped my coke again. My stomach couldn't hold anymore food and I was so full, but I couldn't stop. I haven't ate pizza for about two years and I missed the delightful taste, It was like a orgasm in my mouth. Gerard watched in amazement as I finish the pizza and took out my sixth slice, compared to Gerard's second. He just watched grinning and laughing as we sat in his roomy living watching 'American idol'. His living room was lovely, in fact the whole condo was. The walls were painted a warm brownish red and his furniture was all black. The coffee table was bright red and his counter was white adding some light to the room. The walls held beautiful artwork and framed photographs with other people, like family or friends.

Gerard notice I was looking around the living room and he smiled, "You like my crib?" he asked and I nodded in aw.

"It's amazing. But if you don't mind me asking, aren't you a bit young to own a condo like this?" I asked trying to sound polite. He shrugged and ate a huge bite of his pizza.

"I don't know, I mean I work real hard and plus my parents are pretty wealthy people, so they pay it off half the time. I'm twenty four, an art student and living on my own in a nice condo? Yeah, does sound kind of weird." He laughed. I smiled at his cute laugh and continue on my pizza.

"Frank?" Gerard said.

"Yes?"

"You don't eat at home do you." He said matter of fact like. I almost chocked and gulped a shit load of my soda.

"Uh...I-I"

"It's fine, you don't need to explain."

"How do you know?" I asked surprise that he knew me so well.

"Well, I've been there remember? Besides your eating a shit load and your like 90 pounds, c'mon." He said. I put the pizza then and felt embarrass at my weight. I couldn't help but be so frail and thin, I just couldn't eat. my father would starve me. Gerard notice at my sudden look of sadness.

"Frank I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it." He said scooting closer on the love seat and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I gave him a fake smile.

"It's okay. I'm just being way to sensitive, it's cool." I said still a bit hurt. Gerard looked skeptical but smiled anyway. Then suddenly I felt Gerard lips again on my cheek, smack right into them. I jumped in shock and he smirked.

"Your a great kid." He said then turn to eat his pizza and watch the t.v. My heart was beating rapidly as I felt the soft sensation still there, almost inprinted. I blushed mad red and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I smiled on the inside as I felt so good that he cared so much. I looked at the clock and jumped as it was ten O'Clock and my father was probably looking for me....not!

"Frank what is it?" Gerard asked.

"I have to get home." I said.

"No, your staying with me tonight." He said. My eyes went wide with what he said.

"Huh? Say what?"

"I mean, your dad won't mind, right? I mean it's not like he'll hit you, right?" He said making it obvious he knew my dad was hurting me and that he was waiting for me to tell him he was, just needing me to confess.

"N-no he d-doesn't, he will get ready thats all." I said trying to sound convincing, which I suck at a lie, I mean horrible.

"Then call him and say your staying with a friend. It's late and I don't want you out here at jersey at night." He said simply.

"Uh..."

"So call him." Gerard said pulling out his cellphone and handing it towards me. I picked it up and walked out to the bathroom to call him. I open the phone and fake dialed so Gerard would think i was talking to some one. I pressed '333' on his phone to give him the idea I was actually dialing some one. Then I rant on " Hey, dad it's me, I'm staying with a friend tonight so I'll see you tomorrow. Bye" I said and closed the phone taking a deep breath. My father would kill me, but I need to make Gerard think that everything is fine and that I was jumped by some random guys and not my dad so he wouldn't get suspicious.

"So?" Gerard said. I sat back down and smiled at Gerard who looked so cute with food in his mouth.

"He said it's fine." Gerard cocked his eyebrow and shrugged.

"Yeah, okay Frank." Gerard said sarcastically.

"What the hell does that mean?" I said feeling insulted.

"It means your not fooling anyone but yourself." Gerard said sounding frustrated.

"Whatever." I mumbled. Gerard sighed and put his pizza down. he looked at me with a serious expression and used his hand to tilt my head up to look at him, his hazel eyes digging at my skin, making my heart flutter.

"Frank, you need to know, I'm there if you need to talk. You're not alone."
♠ ♠ ♠
You like? Pwease comment much needed. Remember comments= faster updates! Xoxoxoxooxoxoxo SFTR! p.s. I know there are typos and stuff but try to ignore KRANK!(I still love you though ^^!)