Inhault Abuse

You can't spell crap without the "C"

I was completely out of it. I was so sleepy I couldn't understand a word Gerard was saying, he sounded distant and I had to force my eye's open. I heard Gerard chuckle a bit and than got off the couch, "I'll make the bed." He said and with that I heard him leave the room for a few minutes. He then came back with two pillow's and a cover. I looked up at him and gave him a weak smile, I was so tired I couldn't really see straight. I looked over at the clock it was near eleven. I sighed and Gerard pulled grabbed my elbow and slowly pulled me up off the couch and led me to his bedroom, I slowly sat and soon laid back on the comfy bed. I heard Gerard mumble something that sounded like, "So adorable." but I didn't think much of it.

Gerard left the room again and then came back with a plain white shirt and grey sweat pants. He smiled down at me and handed me the clothes, "Here are some clothes you can sleep in change and when your done give me your clothes and I'll wash them." he said and I nodded in response. He left, closing the door the behind him and I sighed.

I feel like charity case. I really feel I'm intruding. I know he's trying to be nice, but I hate the feeling that he might be forcing himself to help me. I slowly pulled my pants on and put the sweats on and then I slowly pulled my shirt of and bit my bottom lip trying hard not to yelp, the bruises still weren't healed and it still hurt like hell. I pulled the clean shirt Gerard over my chest making sure not to brush my bruises. After I was done, I grabbed my dirty, blood stain clothes and I walked out the room and in to the living seeing Gerard relaxed on the couch, he looked up at me and smiled that smile that made my stomach feel funny."All done?" he asked standing up and retrieving my clothes I nodded and looked down at the couch full of pillows and covers. I walked over to the couch and laid down Gerard looked at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked and I looked up at him.

"Um, going to bed?" I said more like a question.

"No, your sleeping in the room silly." He said giggling a little.

"No, It's fine I'll sleep here." I said pulling the cover over me.

"No your not, your my guest and your sleeping in the room." he said grabbing my elbow quickly pulling my light body up and leading me to the room again.

"But Gerard I don't want to intrude." I said and he laughed.

"Of course your not, I like having company." He said with a reassuring smile and I couldn't help but smile, plus I was way to tired to argue. He pulled the covers back for me and I slid in to the huge bed and as soon as my face hit the pillow I could feel myself drifting in and out of sleep. Gerard pulled the heavy covers over me and tucked me in, his hand on my hair and brushing it, I smiled his ands were so soft. He placed a kiss on my cheek,"Night Frankie, Have a nice sleep and I'll wake you in the morning for school." I nodded sleepily and he turned off the lamp and closed the door as I slept.

I screamed out loud as I sat up in bed, hot tear's running down my face. The room was spinning and everything seemed blurry, I clutch the sheet's tightly as my heart was beating rapidly. Soon Gerard came bursting through the door, running over to me, "Frank!" he said sitting at the edge of the bed, shaking me as I was still screaming.

"He shot me!" I screamed as I was shaking, Gerard pulled me in to a hug and wrapped his arms around me and held me tight as, shushing me. I held on to his shirt and buried my face in to his chest, sobbing. I was so scared, horrified.

"Shh, Frank it was only a nightmare. Your fine, I'm here." He said calmly, trying to calm me down. I held on to him as he held me closer.

"G-Gerard, i-it felt s-so real!" I said still shaking. He hushed me and rubbed circles on my back with his hand, I winced a bit as he brushed past a bruise.

"It was a nightmare, Frank, your fine, I won't anything bad happen to you..." He said kissing my hair, "I promise." He said and I suddenly felt more relaxed. He stood up and laid me down again pulling the covers over me and placed his warm hand on my cheek and wipe the tear's away with his thumb, smiling at me.

"Gerard, p-please stay with me, I'm scared." I said whimpering like a child. He looked at me for a second and walked around the other side of the bed and pulled back the covers, laying next to me. He open his arm's and I snuggled close to him, lay first feeling a bit nervous but than felt comfortable. He wrapped his arms around me and laced his finger's through my hair. I looked at him and looked in to his eye's that were so beautiful, almost memorizing, I wanted to kiss him right there, but I couldn't, I wouldn't, he doesn't care about me in that way. I know it, who would? I bared my head on his chest and sleep without a horrid dream about my father killing me...and Gerard.

We were on are way to school earlier than my usual arrival because Gerard need to get the class ready before hand. I slept well after the dream. Gerard wanted to know what the dream was about and lied again telling him it was about evil aliens invading the world. He laughed a bit and so did I. I felt bad for lying to Gerard, I know all he wants is to help, but he can't, he needs to stay away from my fucked up life.

When we got to school, we went through the back so people wouldn't get the wrong idea. We went are separate way's and I went to the back to smoke. Gerard let me borrow his clothes and it was awesome. I was wearing a iron maiden T, grey flex jean's, which were baggy on me and my red chuck's. He had awesome clothes, they were similar to mine to. As sat their smoking, A shadow was hovering over me and I looked up to see Dawn smirking at me, I groan in annoyance.

"Ready for you daily beating?" he said and pulled me through the back door, in to the abandon bathroom. He pushed me in. For some reason I felt more uncomfortable than usual. First his crew wasn't around and they were always around, second as I looked up Dawn's baby blue eye's he had something behind him a sick smirk was on his face and I felt uneasy. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me in to a stall. I hit the stall wall and winced. He punched me in the the stomach and I knelt over, holding it as it felt like a hard rock was thrown hitting my stomach dead on. I looked up at him and he closed the stall locking it. The way he looked at me, looked so familiar, that look remind me of my dad's look when he wanted sex. My eye's went wide in shock as Dawn slapped me, "On your knees, fag." He said in a low growl.

"What?" I said in a gasp.

"You fucking heard me!" He screamed and kicked my shins, I fell over and was now on my knees. Tear's started to form in my eye's as this reminded me to much of my dad. Dawn started to undo his belt, he zipped down his pants zipper and pulled down his pants showing his massive member, I chocked a bit. He wanted me to suck him off?"Suck!" he demanded.

My hand's trembled as I pulled out his member and started to cry as I started to lick the head of his member. I felt so dirty, filthy, I wished Gerard would burst through the door, pull the stall open and save me from him, beating the shit out of Dawn. I ran my tongue over his member, my tongue gazing over the vein that was throbbing. Dawn was incredibly hard. He couldn't take how slow I was going and shoved his member in my mouth, I chocked as he forced me to deep throat him. He grabbed the back of my hair and started to force my head to go up and down, his hip's coming at the same time, he was basically fucking me in his mouth. He moan as I kept going, telling me to go faster and faster, I was at a fast pace and accidentally bite his member. "Fucker! For that, your going to pay!" I was trying to breath, trying to catch my breath but he pulled me by the hair up, and slammed me in to the wall.

He flip me over on the wall and swiftly pulled down my pants along with my boxer's, it was easy for him to do so because the pants were so baggy anyway. I cried as I knew he wanted to fuck me, I know I'm use to things like this but yesterday I was so happy with Gerard, that maybe thing's will get a little better. but no, it just gotten worse. I screamed and he slap his hand over my mouth as he enter me. It hurt so fucking much, more than my dad because he's bigger than my dad. He started slamming his hips in to mine and I gave muffled screams as his hand was still over my mouth.

I'm still in fucking hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry

for

the

wait.

I'm

working

on

other

story.

Read

them

I

hope

you

enjoy

them.

Love

ya!

xoxoox

SFTR!