Betrayed

010

(Keyarie)
It was Thursday night and we had all planned to hit up the bars. I was sitting in Matt’s lap as we all sat and made plans. His big arms were wrapped around my small frame and then a thought hit me, “We should call up BeBe and see if she wants to go.” I looked around the room and saw what everyone was thinking.

“That would be cool, Arie. Go call her up,” Matt said from behind me.

I got off his lap and went into the kitchen so that no one could hear the conversation. I dialed her house number that I had gotten from her mom and on the four ring someone picked up the phone, “Hello.”

It was her mother, “Hey Mrs. Williams, its Keyarie.”

“Oh hello darling, what can I do for you?”

“I was wondering if you would be able to watch Kayla for Beauty as we drag her off to hang out with us?”

“Sure you know you don’t have to ask. You know I want the same thing that you guys want, those two back together; especially since she has the baby.”

“Yeah I know and thanks for all that you done, like getting her to come back and everything.”

“You’re welcome. I’ll tell her to get ready.”

“Okay, tell her we’ll be there in an hour.”

“Will do, bye.”

“Bye.” I hung up and walked back into the living room and sat back in Matt’s lap, “We go to pick her up in an hour.”

“Cool,” Kelly said as she leaned into Johnny, “I am so happy to have my best friend back.”

“Aren’t we all,” Zacky said as he lay on the floor, “So what are we going to do while we wait?”

“Get drunk,” JB said as he sat next to me and Matt.

“Not a fucking bad idea,” Matt said. Oh man just listening to his voice caused me to shiver. I knew he felt it because he kissed my bare back and I could feel the smirk on his lips. So for the next hour that’s what we did, got ourselves on the way to being shitfaced.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are fun!