Betrayed

011

(Beauty)
I was told by my mother that I had an hour to get ready to go out. I had just put Kayla to bed and I really didn’t want to go anywhere, but I knew that if I wanted to get rid of my hurt feelings maybe hanging with my old friends would erase them for good.

I dressed in the thigh high hooker boots I wore last time, a dark wash blue jean tattered skirt, and a ripped rocker style tank. I put my hair into a side pony tail low on my neck so that my hair was on my left shoulder. I gave myself some swooping bangs on the left side of my face, and then put on some eye make and some lip-gloss.

After I was finished I made my way outside and sat on the porch steps to wait for them. I had my purse over my shoulder and I played with my phone that was in my hand. I was nervous I didn’t know what was going to happen tonight, but I had a feeling it may not be good.

I was leaning back on my elbows when an all black Hummer Limo pulled up in front of my house with music blaring. I stayed leaning the way I was just shocked that I was about to get into something this expensive. The guys must have been doing well on their last two albums.

Soon the door opened and out stumbled Arie, followed by Matt and Brian. The guys seemed to be fine it was almost 11pm and I knew for a fact just by looking at Arie that they were drinking. I knew the guys could handle their liquor since they partied a lot, but Arie never knew when to stop.

Matt wrapped his arm around her and helped her to where I was. Once she got up to me she asked, “Are you ready bitch?”

I just smiled and shook my head at her and then looked to Matt, “What did you give her?”

His signature grin came onto his face, “Just a little of the Green Goddess.”

My smile faltered a little, “You gave her Absinthe?” I kind of yelled.

“Yeah and we got some for you too so that you can catch up,” he said.

I just shook my head and got up. I haven’t drunk anything in over three years so this was going to be an interesting night. As I stood up I felt someone looking at me and when I lifted my head it was to come into contact with Brian’s eyes, “Hey,” I said to him.

“Hey,” he said back and smiled, “Ready to go?” he then asked.

I just nodded my head and followed Matt as he turned a very drunk Arie back towards the hummer. When Matt got Arie back in and he followed I climbed in next and the sight that I saw took by breath away. The inside of the Hummer was amazing. I have never been in anything like it and then the sound of the loud music made it seem like a club.

As I climbed into the crowded place I tried to look for a place to sit, but there were none. All the seats were taken. Most of the girls were on some guy’s lap and I tried to set on someone’s lap until I felt someone grab my hips and pull me down. I looked to see who it was. It was Brian, I tried not to let him see that I was uncomfortable and I didn’t want to cause a scene so I just sat there.

As the Limo pulled away Jimmy started handing me shots and I took them. After the fifth one I shook my head no, “C’mon Be you need to take this next shot and then you would be caught up.”

I looked at the green liquid that was in the glass, “How many shots is that Jim?” I asked a little nervous.

“Just three Be and we all did a triple so when you do this you can stop for a while.”

I just looked at the drink and then I looked around the Hummer. Everyone was waiting for me and I swallowed, I felt so much presser. I took the glass and looked into it. I listened to the music and just downed the drink as fast as I could. I felt it burn on the way down and start a fire in my stomach once it hit. I moved a little and knew that I was feeling the effects of all the shots. I didn’t even know that I leaned into Syn until I felt his arms wrap around me and wait when did I start calling him Syn again?
♠ ♠ ♠
Not really happy with it, but I hope that you enjoyed it.