Betrayed

012

(Matt)
Me and the guys were all sitting in the VIP section of the club and watched the girls dance. ‘Get Shawty’ playing it was Arie’s favorite song at the moment and so I had to learn the song. I watched my girl dance. I loved watching girls dance, but it’s something different when you watch a black girl. They knew how to move their hips and it just looked inviting in more ways than one.

I looked back to my boys and other friends that watched their girls dancing. I looked to see Zachy, Jimmy, and Brian looking right in front of the table where Beauty and Arie where dancing. They all had this lustful look in their eyes and I knew they were thinking the same way I was thinking.

I turned my attention back to the girls as new lyrics came blasting out the speakers, ‘She want that lovey dovey that kiss kiss’ and watched as Beauty’s and Arie’s hips rotated in on beat with the music. I felt me pants tighten as I focused on my girl’s hips.

Soon some black guys came over to them and tried to dance with them. I watched as Arie shook her head and pointed to me and Beauty did the same thing and then they tried to back off. One of the guys pointed to another booth that was on the other side that housed a group of black guys, but they shook their heads and just turned to walk back to us.

I guess the one that was talking to Beauty didn’t take the hint because as she tried to walk away he yanked her back around and started to pull on her. Before I could even get up Jimmy, Zacky, and Syn rushed over and detached her from the guy.

The next second I watched as he crew came over and I signaled for Johnny and the rest of our crew to come and follow suit. The music died and all focus was on the scene.

“I think my girl said no the first time,” I heard Syn say to the guy he was facing.

I watched as Zacky held onto Be with a clenched jaw at Syn’ words.

“Your girl?” the guy laughed, “That’s funny that a sista would be with someone as the likes of you.”

“Well, they are and I don’t think you want to miss with us, let alone our girls. So, I suggest that you and your boys back off,” Syn said.

I walked forward and stood next to Syn and crossed my arms on my chest, “Do we have a problem, gentlemen?” I asked.

The same guy that yanked up BeBe said, “Yeah I got a fuckin’ problem when I see a black girl being a whore for a white man.”

That just set me off. I mean no one disrespects us or our girls like I said before and I just swung. My fist contacted with the guy’s jaw and I felt his jaw give sending him down to the floor. Then it was just a big melee fists were flying, but when it was all said it done we can out victorious.

We went to get the girls and left before the cops came and on the way on the way out we didn’t realize we were missing one person.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter shows that in real life many people feel this wya about interracial dating. i just wanted you guys to know and something like this id happen to me.

Anyhoo I hoped you enjoyed it. Commenst are welcome.