Betrayed

023

(Matt)
Me and then guys had just gotten back for the store when we walked in and found the girls in the kitchen drunk off their asses or on the verge of being. I watched as Arie and Lisa laughed at something Kelly said, but BeBe just sat there stoned faced. I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder, “What’s up Be,” I asked as I looked down at her.

She looked up at me, “Your stupid friend and his whore, that’s the problem. I can’t…” she just trailed off and spaced out in thought.

I had a feeling I knew who she was talking about and as for the whore part I had no clue, “What whore is Brian with now,” I asked hoping to understand her.

One word came out of her mouth, “Tiffany,” she said and then it was like everyone was paying attention to her now.

“Tiffany,” Arie yelled and her eyes got big, “She’s back in town already,” she questioned.

“I guess so. I don’t know anything about this,” Be said and then spaced out again.

Jimmy came to her and held out his hand, “Wanna dance BeBe,” he asked, wanting her to forget about Tiffany. She just smiled up at him and grabbed his hand and soon they were off dancing.

(Johnny)
I listened to the conversation that was going on and a thousand thoughts were going through my head. All the guys knew that Bri and Tiff had a deal with each other and that was when they both were in town they were together, but other than that they had free reign.

Now that I am thinking about it Tiff left around the same time that we found out that Be was back in town and that had me worried. I was starting to think that Bri was up to his old tricks, but I also at the same time I hoped that he really wanted Be back.

Their relationship was doing so well for the first two years they were together and then when we had went on tour again he just changed. He started to cheat on Be and I knew that he was just setting himself up for failure. It was like he didn’t want to be with her or he didn’t know how to break up with her. That was also around the time that Tiff came into the picture.

I watched as Jimmy led Be to the connecting living room and watched them dance. Then I turned my eyes to Zacky, he was standing watching them from the corner of his eye. I knew that something was going on between the two. I noticed how they looked at each other when they thought no one was watching and I knew that’s why Be didn’t want to get back with Brian.

Untangling myself from Kelly I walked over to Zacky, “Go to her,” I said into his ear. He turned and looked down at me with a shock faced, “Go to her man. She needs you,” I encouraged him. He just smiled and nodded and walked off.

I stood watching as he cut in and Jimmy nodded his head and came back into the kitchen. I watched as Zacky took Be into his arms and they smiled at each other. Yeah I did the right thing by giving them my blessing because Brian sure as hell doesn’t deserve her by the looks of his track record.

(Jimmy)
I came back into the kitchen and stood with the guys as we all talked and watched people dance. Arie and Matt were busy sucking face so they didn’t notice what me and the others were witnessing. Out in the living room Be and Zacky danced with each other and by the looks of it, it was clear that they didn’t care at this moment who saw them.

Be had her arms wrapped around his neck, while his hands slowly roamed her body. Their foreheads were pressed together and you could tell by the look in their eyes that they loved each other. I was happy for them, but I knew if they didn’t break apart soon all hell was going to break loose if Matt or Brian saw them together.

“What are they doing,” Lisa asked from beside me.

I looked down at her, “What do you think,” I asked her, smiling softly.

“Don’t tell me that he is the reason her and Syn haven’t gotten back together,” she asked looking on at shock.

“Yep,” was the only word that came from Johnny mouth, “This whole time they have been together and we never noticed it. They deserve each other. So damn cute,” he chuckled and I just turned to look at him.

“How do you know,” I asked.

He just shook his head, “I noticed ever since she came back and from the way they act around each other. If nothing was holding Be she would’ve been back with Syn, but Zack’s has her heart,” he stated and went on to talking and holding Kelly.

“Let’s go dance baby,” Lisa said and then dragged me into the crowded living room.

Not soon after we started dancing did we hear some yell, “What the fuck,” and when I looked over to where Zacky and Be were I saw Brian storm over and snatch her out of his arms. Oh, shit. This was not good.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if its just me, but I feel like my chapters have been sucky lately.