Betrayed

024

(Beauty)
I was staring in Zacky’s eyes as we danced. We had our foreheads touching and we just smiled at each other. I could feel his hands slowly travel my body and I shivered which caused him to bring me closer.

I buried my face into his neck and inhaled his scent, he smiled so good. I pressed my lips against his neck and then his chin. When I was facing him I kissed his lips and felt the metal from his snake bites press back into mine. At first he was hesitant because we were in public, but then I lick his bottom lip and he opened his mouth up.

He allowed me to have control of the kiss for a while, but then he soon took over. I guess we forgot where we were because I heard a, “What the fuck,” and then I soon felt a pair of hands rip me out of Zacky’s arms.

Everything happened in a blur, but when I was able to focus I saw Brian and Zacky on the floor. I watched with my hand over my mouth as they both threw punches at each other and then I couldn’t take any more, “Some body break them up,” I yelled and then watched as the rest of A7X and the Berry Twins come to break them up.

The Berry twins held a struggling Zack back, just as Matt, Jimmy, and Johnny were holding a struggling Brian, “What the fuck is going on here,” I heard Matt bellow as I went over to Zacky and grabbed his face in mine making sure that he was okay.

“He was fucking kissing Be,” Brian yelled.

I turned towards him letting go of Zacky’s face and walked up to him, “And what’s your point Brian,” I yelled back, “We’re not together. So, it shouldn’t matter who I kiss,” I told him. I was angry over the fact that he thought that he could control who I kissed.

“It does when you kiss one of my best fucking friends,” he had stopped struggling and looked me in the eye, “Why were you kissing him,” he asked as hurt passed over his face briefly before being replaced with anger once more.

I knew that it was now or never to tell everyone why I didn’t want to be with Brian, “The reason why I was kissing him is because he’s my boyfriend and the reason why I didn’t want to go back with you,” after I said that it was like a deathly silence washed over the house and everyone just looked on in shock.

I watched as he shook himself free of the guys and walked up to me. I never seen him so pissed off before. His eyes had turned almost black and he gripped me painfully by the arms. I knew that he was going to leave bruises, “How the fuck could you,” he asked his tome was so calm that I knew he was more than angry, more than pissed, and it scared me, but it still didn’t stop my next words.

I just looked at him, “Because he loves and he a better man,” once the words were out of my mouth I felt my head snap back from the force of the slap that he sent across my right cheek. It hurt so much that felt like my face was cracked. Tears flowed from my eyes and I lost focus. If it wasn’t for him still holding me up I would have feel.

I guess the Berry twins let Zacky go because I soon felt Brian grip on me let go and he was lying on the floor. Zacky had gotten on top of him and started to punch him in the face, but I didn’t stay to watch. I tried to walk away, but the force from the smack made me dizzy. I could feel wetness on my face and realized that blood was coming from my nose and mouth.

JB saw me stumble and came to pick me up bridal style as the others pried Zacky off of Brian. I heard the girls running around and Arie say, “Someone get some water and towels,” and then like that I just blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks guys for your comments. I think its just me who thinks their sucky. Thanks for the love.