Betrayed

029

(Keyarie)
We were all setting in the living room except that Zacky and Beauty weren’t here. We were just sitting watching MTV when a news flash came on. I shocked when I saw a picture of Zacky, Be, and Kayla pop up on the screen and Matt turned up the volume and we all watched on as the reporter started to talk.

“Welcome to MTV where were we give you the latest news. Yesterday afternoon Zacky Baker better known as Zacky Vengeance was spotted yesterday with the ex girlfriend of his band mate who was missing for three years. Now that she has resurfaced with Zacky she also had a toddler with her around the age of two or three. Now people are wondering if the little girl belongs to Zacky or to fellow band mate Brian Haner who is better know as Synyster Gates. Both Zacky and Brian are guitarists in the hit death rock and death metal band Avenged Sevenfold. We will have more news on this when it develops. Thank you for listening to MTV News ten to the hour of every hour,” and just like that it was over.

“Oh shit,” was the only thing that came flying out my mouth and everyone turned to look at Syn as he stood up from his spot with an infuriated look on his face and started to walk out of the house.

“Where are you going,” Jimmy asked as he got up as well.

Syn looked back to us, “To pay Baker a visit,” he said as he walked out slamming the door.

We all looked at each other and then jumped up and ran out the house following close behind him.

(Beauty)
Me and Kayla were outside in Zacky’s front yard playing around and chasing each other while he went to get us something to eat for lunch, when I heard a car door slam. I looked up to see a very pissed off Brian walking my way. I looked down at Kayla who went to stand behind as she grabbed my legs. I could tell from this action that she was scared just like I was.

Once he was close to me we just looked at each other for a while until he looked down at my legs and saw a peeking Kayla, “Who,” she asked as she looked up and pointed at Brian.

Brian bent down to be on the same level as she was and he just stared at her. As he looking at her I heard more car doors slam as the whole crew showed up followed by Zacky, who had a death glare on his face when he spotted Brian. The bags of food he had he sat back into the car and then he started to walk towards us.

Kayla looked over Brian and saw Zacky walking over and she squealed, “Daddy,” she yelled as she moved from in between my legs and went towards Zacky.

Zacky bent down and picked her up kissing her cheek, “Hey baby girl,” he told her as he adjusted her to his side.

Brian looked from him to me with unadulterated hate on his face, “When the fuck did this happen,” he asked as he looked at me.

“I can explain,” I told him.

“Then fucking explain it Be,” he yelled at me.

Kayla started to cry when she heard him yelling and Zacky walked over to Kelly, “Can you drive her around for a while in Be’s car until we get this settled,” he asked her.

“Sure,” she said as she took Kayla from him and he handed her the keys that he had kept since yesterday. Once they were in the car and drove off Brian and Zacky faced each other. This was not how I expected it to go. This was such a mess.

(Brian)
I looked over at a very pissed off Zacky. I knew he didn’t like the way that I talked to Be and right now I couldn’t give a fuck. They both betrayed me and I just wanted to fucking rip him apart.

“What’s your fucking problem man,” Zacky asked as he stepped towards me.

“My fucking problem is that if that little girl’s yours that means that Be was fucking you behind my back,” I told him.

He started to laugh, “Like you really gave a fuck about her then. You were always out fucking Tiffany or some other fucking whore while you had a good woman at home waiting for you. You never wanted or loved her Haner. You only went after her because you knew that I was in love her and you just couldn’t allow me to be happy for once. So, you took her and then when you were done with her you threw her away, you fucking bastard,” he yelled at me with hatred in his eyes. I don’t know who made the first move, but the next thing we were fighting once again and I knew that deep down the shit he said was true, but I could never admit it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lateness and crappyness, but I hoped that you enjoyed it as you read. I am working on the next chapter now so that you can have it later on tonight or tomorrow. It's been rainning here and I keep getting bother so it's making me gloomy and I haven't really been writing, but I am feeling better now, so yeah. Okay rambling over.