Betrayed

031

(Beauty)
I was in my room the next night just having put Kayla to bed. I sat thinking on my bed about what Arie told me and I was vivid. They wanted me to give Brian a second chance just so I can prove that Zacky didn’t trick me into being with him. The fact was it was false. I always had a thing for him, but I let my feelings for Brian blind me to the fact.

I didn’t want to give Brian another chance. Not only did he cheat on my, but he made me feel worthless and made me feel like shit. Plus, the fucker hit me and that’s grounds for me not giving him another chance and that’s what I told her. She had walked away from me in a huff and said that I was being stupid, but I would be stupid if I went back to someone who hit me.

I sighed and laid in my bed I didn’t want to give him another chance and I be damned if I did. He didn’t deserve another chance or anything for that matter. He had me and he lost me and it’s not my fault that he messed up. It was his doing and now he as to live with it.
(Brian)
I lay in bed just thinking about the past few weeks and how everything has been shot to shit. My best friend was not only dating the woman I loved, but he also had a fucking kid with her. How fucking messed up is that? I never been so betrayed in my life, but I hope that she accepts the deal.

Of course I knew that I didn’t deserve another chance, but I wanted to prove to her that I have changed and that I wanted to be with her and only her and that I will accept her with the kid as well. Though I don’t think Zacky will be too happy with the fact of me being like a second daddy to his child. Fuck I would be the same way if roles were reversed, but one thing is for sure he has one hell of a fight on his hands because I am not giving up this easily.

(Keyarie)
Not to long ago I got off the phone with Be’s mom and she told me that Be had went to bed earlier, but talking to Be wasn’t why I was calling. I wanted to talk to her and how our plans have been burned to the ground. When Jane found out that her grandchild belonged to Zacky and not Brian she nearly had a fit and she wanted to go talk to Be, but I told her that it wasn’t a good idea.

We talked about a new plan on how we could get Brian and Be back together. Now a lot of people will tell me to mind my own business, but I know that deep down that Syn and Be belong to each other just like me and Matt do. I just want her to be happy and if she stays with Zacky than they wouldn’t be happy because no one would accept their relationship and it would be hell just hanging out. That’s why she has to be with Syn so that everyone can be happy and that everyone gets what they want. She just has to realize she still loves Syn and not Zacky.

(Jimmy)
I can’t believe that shit came to a head like that and I have never seen us fight like that ever. It was upsetting and I didn’t like how it was tearing Zacky and Brian apart. The were tighter than two peas in a pod and now one person has come between them.

I love Be, but wth the shit that is happening I was beginning to think maybe it would have been best if she just stayed missing. I mean none of this would be happening if she hadn’t come back. I just feel so torn as well because I don’t know whose side I should be on. I want them all to be happy, but someone was going to get hurt and it was going to be either Zacky or Brian.

(Johnny)
Wow, I was never expecting this shit to happen. I mean I always knew that Zacky loved Be and that she liked him back, but I never would have guessed that a kid was involved. Man it’s just fucked up that this is going on, but I have my bet that Zacky and Be will make it through this. They just had to.

(Matt)
I am so pissed off right now about what us going on with my friends and band mates. Never have I seen deceit cut so deeply into our group before. It is unbelievable. I just want it to all end. I want my friends back they way they were. I want this shit to blow over, but I knew that wasn’t going to happen anytime soon and that was all Be’s fault. Fuck I hate drama.

(Zacky)
I laid in my bed missing the feel of Be lying next to me. I miss hearing my little girl in the next room shuffling around in her sleep and it’s only been one day. Fuck, how can I give Be up for a month if I can’t even give her up for a day. I hope that she doesn’t do it, but also I hope she does because then it would prove to the others that I didn’t use her emotions in my favor.

I always loved Be since the first time we met her and Keyarie. That day changed my life and I can still remember the sweet smile that graced her lips when we came to help them out with their car. It was that day that I knew she was the only girl for me. I just hoped that nothing takes her away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i did this chapter like this so that you can get everyone's thoughts on the issue. Thank you guys for reading, subscribing, and commenting.