Betrayed

034

(Brian)
It was around ten at night when Tiffany came back to get the kid. I was filled with relief, but I was also pissed as hell, “Look we need to talk,” I told her once I carried the sleeping boy out to the car.

“Yeah I know we do and I know that you would want a blood test,” she stated.

“You got that the fuck right,” I whispered to her keeping my voice down so that I wouldn’t wake the kid, “Why are you doing this now,” I asked.

“Because I don’t want to loose you,” she said as she got into the driver’s seat of the car.

I looked down at her, “You already lost me and you never really had me,” I told her.

“So, I guess you did the same thing to me as you did to her, right? Tell me that you love me and that you want to be with me forever. That you were going to leave her and you never did. You played us both,” she told me as she looked me right in the eye, “but you know what,” she asked.

“What?”

“I hope you get what you deserve. I hope that she realizes that you are not the person you claim to be and that you are just going to use her like before. You never changed Brain and it’s really sad. I almost pity you,” she told me and then she started up the car and drove away.

I watched as the car drove off and her words replayed in my head over and over again. There was no way I was letting Be slip through my fingers. Not again. Not after I realized how good she was.

(Zacky)
I watched as Kayla and Be were in the kitchen making dinner. It made me feel whole knowing that I had them here and they seemed like they fit here and it was perfect. I had my family and now I want my happily ever after as well, “Daddy,” I heard Kayla call with her baby voice.

I walked over to her, “What baby,” I asked standing in front of her as she sat on the counter.

“Eat,” she said as she held out a piece of carrot for me. I looked at Be who was trying to hold in a laugh as Kayla pushed the bit of carrot against my lips. I really wasn’t a vegetable guy, but for my daughter I will be just this once. Opening my mouth I allowed her to put it in my mouth.

At first when I didn’t chew Kayla got huffy and put her hands on her little sides, “Chew, Daddy ,chew,” she said and looked at me with a serious face. Be started laughing and watched as I chewed the piece of carrot. I do have to admit that the raw carrot wasn’t so bad. It actually tasted sweet and when Kay-Kay forced another one, I ate it with no complaints.

Be finished cooking and we sat down and ate our food. Kayla refused to sit in her buster seat which resulted into giving into her and letting her sit in my lap. Once dinner was done I was able to put Kayla to bed and made my way back to our room and the sight that caught me took my breath away.

(Beauty)
As Zacky was putting Kayla to bed I got ready in the little outfit I had planned for his “dessert”. I dressed in the sexiest piece of lingerie that I had and stood waiting by the bed from him.

I listened through the baby monitor to find when he was coming and I did last minute touches to make sure that everything was perfect. When the door opened I put on my most seductive face and laughed to myself when I saw he reaction. His mouth hung opened and he looked like he was about to pass out.

He tried talking, but all his mouth did was open and close and I just walked over to him slowly and closed the door that he had left opened. Leaning against the closed door I watched as he turned towards me with lust filled eyes and I smiled at him, “Is Mr. Baker ready for dessert,” I asked sexily.

He got this really big grin on his face, “Mr. Backer is always ready for any dessert,” he said.

Pushing myself off the door I walked over to him and ran my hand down the front of his shirt, “Well you are going to have to show me how much you want this dessert,” I told him and then made my way over to the bed where I sat down and leaned back on my elbows giving him a good view of my body.

He licked his lips, “I could do that,” he said in his cocky tone and started to strip. I could feel my body go hot and I waited for what was going to happened next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey go ckeck out these stories if you haven't already and thanks for the comments.

In Love With A Stripper
Ice In My Veins
The Black Sheep