Betrayed

035

(Beauty)
Just as he was starting to work on his belt a small voice was heard through the baby monitor, “Daddy,” we heard Kayla call and the look on Zacky’s face was priceless.

“Don’t move I will be right back,” he said as I watched him with a smile on my face as he put back on his shirt and rushed out the room. He looked so devastated when he heard Kay’s voice, but he loved her so it really didn’t matter.

I laid back in the bed and listened to him as he talked to Kayla, “What’s the matter baby,” Zacky asked her.

“Sing,” I heard her demanded and then I heard his voice fill the monitor.

I must have dozed off hearing him sing because when he came back in I woke to him groaning, “Please tell me you’re still awake,” he asked.

I slowly opened my eyes to his voice, “I’m up. I just dozed off listening to your voice,” I told him as I sat back up on my elbows again.

“Good,” he stated, “Now where were we,” he asked standing in front of me, “Oh now I remember,” he stated as he started to take off his clothes again. This time he was able to get all of his clothes off and got into the bed next to me, “I really like this,” he told me as he kissed my ear and then the spot just beneath it.

“Do you want me to keep it on,” I asked as I turned to kiss his lips.

“Can you,” he asked curious.

“Oh yeah I can. See this is crotchless,” I told me as I took his right hand and guided it down my body until it reached my spot. I then took one of his fingers and took it to the opening of the panties.

His breathing grew short and I saw his erection stand even higher, “Fuck yes keep it on and I want you to ride me while you wear it,” he told me as he kissed my collar bone and my cleavage, “Though I am going to regret not seeing these,” he told me as he took his hand away from my panties and squeezed my breast.

“Zacky, you horny bastard,” I said as I arched my back pushing my breast even farther into his hand.

“But you like it when I’m a horny bastard,” he replied as he flipped us so that he was lying on his back and I was on top of him, “Now ride me,” he demanded which caused me to get wet fast without him even having to do anything.

Sitting up I straddled him and I felt his hands run up my stocking thighs until his right hand slipped in between us. I sat up a little so that he could tease me with his tip and I moaned as the head oh his dick brushed against me clit.

After a while of just teasing me I got so impatient that I just grabbed a hold of him and slide down his length causing him to enter me. We both let out moans at the feeling and I just sat there enjoying the feeling of him inside me. I looked down at him with a smirk before I pulled the bust of my top down exposing my breasts to him. A smile spread across his face, “Happy now,” I asked him.

“Oh hell yeah,” he said as he bucked his hips up causing a groan to come from me.

I pressed down on him, “Hey you told me to ride you, not the other way around,” I told him as I moved my hips in a circular motion. A groan escaped his lips and it just gave me motivation to continue. I undulated my hips a few times then switched back to circular motions alternating between the two. I watched with half hooded eyes as his glazed over with lust and his hands gripped my hips and he started to bounce me up and down on his length.

“Oh my,” I gasp as I helped him in moving up and down on his hard, thick, long length. As I rode him he hit my spot after I shifted over him so that I was leaning on his shoulders, “Oh yeah right the baby,” I said to him.

He started to bounce me faster as he started to buck up to meet my hips hitting my spot every time. Sweat shined on ours bodies and our breathing got deeper and shallower as bliss over took us. When I felt my self cum I bent down and kissed Zacky’s lips so that my scream could be muffled so that it wouldn’t wake Kayla.

My walls gripped him tightly and then he came with me. Both of us swallowing each others screams. I laid on top of him while he was still inside me and kissed the sweaty green colored version of his deathbat, “I love you,” I panted out to him.

I felt his sweaty arms around me, “I love you too, Be,” he said as he kissed the top of my head. I feel asleep with the feeling of him still inside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey peeps thank you for reading. I hope that you enjoyed the chapter.