Betrayed

036

(Keyarie)
I had every intention on interrogating Be about last night today. I knew that Brian had planned on recreating their one year anniversary and I wanted all the details. I was cleaning the kitchen when I felt lips attached to my neck and knew that it was Matt. A little groan escaped my lips and I felt him smirk.

“You like that baby,” he asked me.

“You know I do,” I told him as he turned me to face him and he kissed me fully on the mouth. Soon we heard the front door opening and then Syn walked in and sat at the breakfast bar.

Breaking away from Matt I walked over to stand across from him, “Are you okay,” I asked once I saw the expression on his face.

“Not really,” he said as he ran his hands through his long hair.

“What happened? Didn’t you spend the day with Be,” I asked as I looked at him.

“No,” was the answer he gave me.

“What do you mean no? Did she break it off or what,” I questioned him

“I didn’t go. I stood her up,” he said with his head still in his hands.

“Why didn’t you go? Did you at least call her and tell her that you couldn’t make it,” I demanded getting angry over the fact that he was ruining his chances. He let out a grunt and shook his head. I couldn’t believe he didn’t at least call her, “What happened Bri,” I asked him letting out a sigh.

“Tiffany came over yesterday and…” he trailed off and I got mad upon hearing her name.

“Wait are you telling me that you stood Be up to me with that skank,” I yelled walking around the bar to stand right in front of him.

“C’mon on babe calm down and let him finish,” Matt told me as he came up behind and wrapped his arms around me once again.

Brian looked up from his hands and shook his head, “No it was nothing like that. She brought a kid over and left him there with me saying that he was my mine,” he was finally able to say after staring off into space.

When those words came out of his mouth I felt my jaw drop and I sure knew that my eyes may have gotten big over what he just told me, “Oh my goodness! Are you for real,” I asked in disbelief.

“Yeah I am for real and the kid is the right age from when I started sleeping with her,” he said as he once again placed his hands in his head and groaned.

Even though I was shocked at the news I was still mad, “Oh, but still why didn’t you call Be? You could have let her know that you couldn’t make it. That some really important came up,” I told him as I looked at him with my hands on my hips.

“I didn’t think of calling her,” he confessed, “and please don’t give me the third degree I already have enough shit on my plate without you adding on Arie,” he said with a sigh.

I was about to start yelling at him when Matt spoke, “Baby why don’t you upstairs and take a nice relaxing bath while I talk to Syn, okay,” he asked while he turned me and placed a kiss on my lips.

“Okay,” I groaned as I got out of his arms and started out of the kitchen to go into the living room and up the stairs, but before I left the room completely I turned back around, “Oh and Bri don’t think this is over,” I said motioning between the two of us as I walked out.

(Matt)
Once I was sure that Arie was gone I turned to Syn, “What the fuck is going on man,” I asked him wanting to yell, but keeping my voice down almost to a whisper.

“I don’t fucking know,” he replied just as quiet.

“I thought you said she got an abortion,” I said replaying a memory over in my head.

“I thought she did too,” he said looking up at me.

“You do realize that once everyone finds about the kid, they will know that you were cheating on Be a whole year before she originally thought, right,” I asked crossing my arms.

“I know and that’s the thing that sucks,” he said letting out a frustrated breath.

“Maybe it would be better if Be just stayed with Zacky,” I said aloud, not meaning to voice my thoughts.

Syn’s eyes snapped towards me once more, “Are you fucking kidding me,” now it was his turn to ask questions.

“Yeah I think so, I mean do you really want to hurt her more or are you just delusional yourself with the thought of love,” I asked

“None of the above,” he replied.

I uncrossed my arms and leaned on the counter, “I think you are. I think you are just doing this because Be was the first girl that ever left you first and you are still feeling the burn. Plus, I think you want her back because you always thought that Be was sleeping with Zacky before hand. “

“I know this man,” he said as he stood to his full height and stretched.

“I mean the only reason why you started cheating on Beauty was because she said Zacky’s name in her sleep dude and you thought that they were sneaking behind your back.”

“I know this,” he hissed at me, “it just fucking hurts to know that he got her now, but I am not willing to sit here and let that go. I want her back and I am going to get her back,” he told me determinately. I just stood there and shook my head. This was going to get ugly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry about the late update, but I was tried all week from working my new job. But here it is and I hope that you enjoyed and that some things are coming to light. I lovers you guys.