Betrayed

039

(Brian)
I was glad that Beauty had agreed to talk to me and get some things out of the way. I was going to tell her about everything. I wanted to let her see where I was coming from and why I cheated on her in the first place. I just wanted to open up to her. I wanted her to see.

“So, what do you want to talk about,” she asked cutting into my thoughts.

“I wanted to talk to you about us, but first I want to apologize for standing you up the other day,” I said as I glanced at her side ways.

“It’s okay I should have expected that from you. In fact I kind of knew you would do it,” she said just staring ahead.

“Look Be I am…”

“Just save it Brian and start talking before I turn around,” she said cutting me off.

I looked at her side ways again and was shocked at the anger I saw there, “I just wanted to talk about why I cheated on you in the first place,” I told her.

“And why would you want to do that,” she asked.

“I just wanted you to know why I did the things that I did and how I feel about Zacky.”

“Then spill,” she simply said.

“First off I want to tell you that I cheated on you for three years and not the two that you found out about,” I started.

“And,” she said like she really didn’t want to listen.

“When I started to cheat on you it was with Tiffany,” I told her and I heard her hiss, but I continued on, “I slept with her because I was suspicious about you and Zacky. I mean you both started to hang out more and then one morning when I came to wake you up I started to kiss you and you moaned out his name. So, I got mad and went to an old friend’s house and meet his little sister which was Tiffany. I told her everything and I just wanted to get back at you,” I finished in a rush.

It was at that point that she had stopped waking and looked at me, “You cheated on me because you heard me moan Zacky’s name in my sleep,” she asked in disbelief, “Did you even stop to ask? I could have been having one of those stupid sex dreams or something,” she continued on.

“It wasn’t just the moaning, but the times you two were sneaking off with each other. I would see him pick you up about a bloke away from the house. What was I suppose think,” I hissed out.

“You could have asked me Brian and I wasn’t cheating on you. Zacky was teaching me how to play the guitar so I could play it on your birthday. I didn’t want you to know and I just couldn’t ask you because then you would have asked why I wanted to learn. Plus, we were custom building that guitar you got as well that had that picture of us on it,” she finished with tears in her eyes.

“I didn’t know,” I said.

“Of course you didn’t because you didn’t ask. Plus, what did cheating on me do? It just led me to Zacky the one person you knew that wanted me as well. Why didn’t you just confront me,” she yelled the last part, “We could have been happy. Kayla could have been yours,” she said while she shook her head and wiped the tears from her eyes.

After a moment of silence we just looked at each other, “What else is there,” she asked never taking her eyes off me.

“I just found out that she has a kid,” I swallowed.

“Congratulations,” she said to me and just turned and walked away.

I just watched as she walked back to the group and I felt relief and guilt all at the same time. Her words haunted me long after she left. She was right. If I had just confronted her about her and Zack then maybe the two of us would have still been together and would have been a family. Shit was starting to fit in my head. She never was cheating on me. I am a fucking idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry about the long wait, but I had to work out some kinks. Still working them out, but this was one of the kinks. I hope that you likers it. Lovers you guys and comments are truly loved. I hope that this opened some things up.