Betrayed

044

(Beauty)
Today was the day. Today was the day that I would finally once and for all show to the people I know and loved who I really wanted to be with. All I know what was coming from this was that someone was going to be broken hearted. I didn’t want to do this, but I guess I will if I wanted to live a happy life without people fighting over who I should be with.

Taking a deep breath I slipped from under the covers at four in the morning and got ready. Brian wanted to get up early to watch the sun rise on the beach. I smiled at the thought and remembered the first time we did that. It was also the first time that we had had sex and it was amazing. We had just gotten back from partying and we were walking along the beach.

They were holding hands as the ran and splashed in the icy cold water of the ocean late at night. They had just left a party and they didn’t want the night to end so Brian had decided to take beauty to the beach. At seeing her huge smile he knew that he made the right choice and smiled back. He thought that she was so beautiful under the moon and stars. Stopping in his tracks he just stared at her.

Noticing that he had stopped she did as well, “What,” she laughed a little.

“You’re name doesn’t do you justice enough,” he told her.

Beauty felt her face heat up and shook her head, “I’m not that pretty Syn,” she told him as she looked away from his eyes.

Cupping her face with his big hands he turned her back to look at him, “Oh, but you are,” he told her before he lowered his lips down to hers and kissed her gently. As they kissed it became more passionate and he lowered them both down onto the sand.


I was jarred from my thoughts as I watched as Zacky came into the bathroom through the mirror. I saw how his face looked and I felt my heart break. Turning around let engulfed him in an embrace as if I never would let him go and I didn’t.

(Zacky)
I felt her arms wrap around my neck and she gripped me and I did that same thing around her waist. I didn’t want to let her go I didn’t want to lose her and I had this overwhelming sense that I was.

We pulled back from each other and I saw that he eyes where wet as well as mine. She leaned up on her tiptoes and let her lips latch onto mine. We kissed as if this was the last time that we ever would.

“Meet me out by the beach in the back at 6 am. I’ll be there waiting for you Zacky. I promise,” she said and kissed me again, “I have to go.”

I walked her down stairs and out the front door. I watched as she walked down the walk and then she turned back to me and smiled before climbing in her car. The smile stopped my heart and I smiled and waved and we mouthed “I love you’s” to each other.

24 hours later. 6 am

Beauty never came at 6 am and I felt my heart break. She had promised to be here, but she never came. It’s around 6:30 now and all I can do was sit and watch the sun rise and start a new day, but I knew I couldn’t start new. I knew that I couldn’t start a new day or a new life with out her or our daughter. I couldn’t hold it in any more so I let the tears fall and wept.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so you guys may hate me now i know. there is one or two more chapters left depending on how long i make them and if i do a follow up chapter. like a few year later chapter. i am not sure. So, yeah. Thank for reading, but this is not the end.