Status: COMMENTS AND I'LL UPDATE!

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

'Cause I'm not laughing.

December 4th.

I laughed as Alex played with Jacob, he was colouring in with the toddler and Jacob looked at his colouring in awe. It was currently three weeks till Christmas and two weeks till the dance that Alex had asked me too. And right now.. I couldn't wait.

“Will I be able to colour as good as you one day, Lexy?” Jacob asked curiously and Alex laughed.

“Of course you will, Bud. Maybe even one day you’ll be better than me.” He smiled and Jacob grinned before starting to colour again. Alex stopped colouring and left Jacob to finish off his drawing as he sat down next to me. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled my face towards his as he planted a gentle kiss on my lips.

“Are you tew gonna get married now?” Jacob asked and we both chuckled softly.

“Bud, we don’t even go out. So we’re definitely not thinking about anything like that.” I said and Alex sighed softly as he looked at Jacob. My brother and Alex shared a few looks that even I couldn’t read and I grew extra confused. Those two were now like siblings themselves and most of the time even had their own secret conversations.

“I think yew should.” Jacob giggled as he shot Alex a look and I rolled my eyes softly as I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Yeah.. I need to talk to you.” Alex said quietly as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the sofa, leading me into the kitchen. “I can’t keep doing this..” He mumbled as he pushed me gently against the counter, his body pressing against my own.

“What do you mean?” I asked, pure confusion coming out in my words.

“I mean us, we keep kissing, making out and stuff.. I can’t do this if nothing’s going to happen between us Ruby. I really like you as you know and I just feel like I’m being used.” He mumbled and I sighed as I ran my fingers through his brown locks.

“Alex, we’re only not together because you haven’t asked me yet. I wouldn’t just kiss you if I didn’t like you.” I smiled and his face instantly lit up. He leaned his body further into me, our faces inches apart.

“So.. Ruby Matthews, would you be my girlfriend?” He asked me with a soft laugh. “I sound so stupid.” He chuckled again and I just smiled softly as I threaded my fingers through his hair, making him sigh into my neck.

“Of course I will, Alexander Gaskarth.” I said with a slight chuckle as I pressed my lips softly to his. But as always, the kiss soon deepened.

“Baby, I love it when you say my name like that.” He smirked, crashing his lips down on mine again, this time a little rougher. His tongue instantly made it’s way into my mouth and I moaned a little as he moved from my lips to gently bite my neck.

“Stop Alex, Jacob’s right in that room.” I laughed as I moved my head away from him. I walked away and back into the living room where Jacob was still sat drawing.

“You gonna get married yet?” Jacob asked and I sighed softly as I sat behind him.

“I think those words need to be tickled out of you!” I exclaimed as I tickled the toddlers sides, making him scream out in laughter.

“Okay Rewby! I’ll stop saying it!” He exclaimed in between giggles and I stopped tickling him as I pulled him into a hug.

“Good boy.” I said as I got up to sit next to Alex yet again. I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I sighed contently as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. Life was pretty great right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, really short chapter I'm sorry but it was pretty much a filler.
Okay so, what you think about them getting together? :3