Status: COMMENTS AND I'LL UPDATE!

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

What you did this holiday?

I sighed softly as I awoke the next morning, Alex’s arms were wrapped securely around me as we slept. I cuddled further into his chest as gently as I could to make sure that I didn’t wake him.

“Ruby?..” He murmured softly as he kissed my forehead.

“Yeah, Lex?” I asked sadly, So much for trying not to wake him up..

“Don’t worry babe.. I’ve been awake for a while.. You didn’t wake me.” He said with a soft chuckle as he kissed my forehead.

“Why have you been awake?” I asked in confusion and he sighed as he got out of bed, it was only then that I realised he was just in a pair of boxers, nothing else on his body. I saw him going through his jeans and bring out a box, wrapped with paper and a pretty bow resting on the top. “Alex, you didn’t have to get me anything..” I sighed softly as I looked down at the box.

“I wanted too.. Now are you going to open it?” He asked with a slight chuckle and I smiled softly as I pulled off the wrapping paper and stared at the box a little longer, actually scared of opening it. I slowly opened the lid and smiled softly as I saw the bracelet sitting in the case. It was the exact bracelet I’d been looking at for months, hoping to one day get it.

“You’ve been to get this with my mom, haven’t you.” I asked with a soft laugh as I wrapped my arms around his neck. “I love it Alex, thank you so much!” I exclaimed as I practically tackled him to the bed.

“I may or may not have had a little bit of help from your mom.” He chuckled as he grabbed my neck, attacking my lips with his own. “Baby, you might not want to sit on me like that.” He chuckled with a soft smirk and I turned a soft shade of crimson as I realised I was straddling him and climbed off his lap and back onto the bed. Alex climbed under the covers as he heard tiny footprints making their way towards my room.

“Happy birfday, Rewby!” Jacob exclaimed as he ran into my room and I smiled as I grabbed him into a hug and pulled him onto the bed. He giggled softly as I did so. “Here you go!” He exclaimed as he handed me a homemade card with the two of us drawn on the front of it, ‘Happy Birthday!’ was written across the top in his messy handwriting.

“Thanks baby, I love it.” I smiled as I placed it on my nightstand.

“I bought you this too!” He added as he handed me the nicely wrapped present, obviously wrapped by our mother. I ripped open the present and smiled as I saw what was in the centre. A Nirvana shirt.

“Jacob, I love it babe!” I exclaimed as I pulled him into my arms and kissed his forehead.

“There’s the birthday girl!” My mother exclaimed as she came into my room, a tray full of breakfast for me and Alex. “Come on now Jacob, let’s leave them to eat their food.” My mother said happily and I waved to the little boy as they both vanished behind my door.

“I could get so used to this.” I giggled softly as I ate a slice of bacon.

“I could get used to this too, I’m sleeping over more often.” He chuckled as he tucked into some of the pancakes.

“Yeah, this doesn’t happen very often.” I giggled and he laughed along.

“Can we just stay in here all day? I like being with you.” He said and I smiled as I finished up my breakfast before putting the plates on the side and sitting on top of him.

“Of course we can.” I smiled softly as I ran my fingers down his chest which was still in fact bare.

“Babe, don’t tease.” Alex whined, a smirk playing on his lips.

“Okay, I’m sorry.” I giggled as I laid back down beside him.

“Didn’t mean I wasn’t enjoying it.” He said as he turned to face me, softly winking. I rolled my eyes softly before getting up from the bed and placing another film in the DVD player.

;;

“I thought you said we were staying in here all day?” I giggled as I got ready for whatever Alex had planned for the night.

“I changed my mind.” He grinned as he too got ready.

“Come on Alex, what are you really up to?” I asked with a soft giggle and he simply smiled as he pulled me into his arms.

“We’re just gonna go hang out with the guys, they all wanna see us.” He smiled into my hair and I rolled my eyes as I nodded. I knew he was up to something, but I didn’t know what just yet. He grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

“Mom! We’re going!” I exclaimed loudly and I heard her shout ‘wait’ so we waited patiently at the door.

“I got you this for your birthday honey..” She said and held out a box for me. I took it and opened the lid, seeing nothing but a set of keys. I raised my brow in confusion and she pointed outside where a brand new car was sat waiting on the driveway.

“Oh my god, thank you!” I exclaimed as I practically tackled her into a hug.

“It’s your 18th birthday honey! And I know you’ve wanted a car so.. I thought, what the heck!” She giggled and I smiled softly as I gave her one last hug.

“Thanks Mom, I’ll see you later.” I smiled as I left the room.

“You kids have fun!” Was the last I heard before we left the house and walked over to Alex’s car.

“I fucking love my mom.” I cheered as I ran my hand over my new car.

“Your mom’s awesome.” Alex chuckled as he took my hand, leading me over to his car. I quickly got in and buckled up as Alex did the same. He started up the engine and we made our short journey to Jacks.

;;

We walked up to the door and Alex just walked straight inside and I followed shortly after.

“Surprise!” I heard loads of people exclaim and I silently had a mini heart attack. My jaw dropped at the vast amount of people there was that came for my birthday party.

“Thanks guys.” I grinned as I ran up and tackled Jack into a hug.

“You’re welcome. And Happy Birthday! Now, let’s get this fucking party started!” Jack exclaimed and someone turned on the music, the bass pumped through the house making a great atmosphere. I ran back over to Alex and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a deep kiss.

“Thank you.” I whispered in his ear before letting him go, instantly going into the kitchen where a large amount of alcohol was situated. I threw together a few drinks and took a big gulp of the concoction and hissed as the liquid burnt the back of my throat. After a few sips, the taste was growing on me, but by this time I’d used so many spirits in the drink that I was already tipsy. Alex came in behind me shortly after and did what I did earlier by pouring some random liquors into a red cup. Not long later nearly everyone was drunk and in the lounge area dancing. Even me. I danced with Caitlyn and Carmen for most of the night until Alex came up behind me and pulled my hips, bringing me into him.

“You look so.. Hot.” He whispered huskily and I melted at his words.

“You don’t look too bad yourself, Mr Gaskarth.” I whispered back as the alcohol took it’s toll on my body. I swayed my hips to the beat, my lower rubbing on Alex as I did so. He moaned softly in my ear as I continued to dance and I just giggled lightly. I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck before pressing my lips to his roughly. He happily kissed back and soon enough his tongue was exploring my mouth. He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd of people, my vision going blurry as we moved, my head spinning as if I was stood still and the world around me was going 100mph. Alex soon enough pulled me into a bedroom and shut the door behind us. He pushed me up against the door, his hands holding onto my neck as he kissed me roughly and I kissed back with the same amount of force. I gripped onto the bottom of his t-shirt and quickly tugged it over his head. He picked me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist, the influence of drink taking over every part of me. Until, I remembered what we were about to do. Flashback’s of three years ago popped into my head and I closed my eyes abruptly and stopped Alex.

“Babe, are you okay?” He asked as he touched my cheek gently.

“I don’t want to do this, Alex..” I muttered quietly, tears in my eyes. “I think I’m going to go home..” I mumbled as I stood up, sobering up slightly.

“Okay, I’ll walk you home.” He said as he pulled back on his t-shirt and grabbing the rest of his things. We walked out of the room and down the hallway, I said goodbye to Jack, Caitlyn and Carmen before quickly making my way out of the door.

“I’m sorry Lex..” I mumbled and he just gave me a half drunken smile as he took hold of my hand.

“Don’t worry about it, I’m going to wait until your ready.” He smiled softly and I blushed slightly upon hearing that. Not long later we were at my house.

“You could stay another night if you liked..” I muttered under my breath and he smiled softly before yet again grabbing my hand but this time he pulled me inside. I guess he was going to stay after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe?