Status: COMMENTS AND I'LL UPDATE!

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

When I gave you my heart,

18th December.

It was the night of the prom and myself and the girls were getting ready in my room.

“Can I do your hair?” Caitlyn asked excitedly as she stood there in a long boys t-shirt. I smiled softly at her as I nodded my head.

"Course you can, less work for me." I giggled and she just rolled her eyes in return with a soft giggle.

“Now, where are your extensions?” She asked as she looked at the room and I pointed over to my bed where a bag was placed on top. Truth was I was nervous as hell. Even more so about what Alex would think of my new look and dress. “Your hairs going to look amazing!” She exclaimed as she clipped in the long extensions.

“I hope so.” I giggled just as Carmen came out of the bathroom. She grabbed the hairdryer from my dressing table and instantly started drying her hair.

"This is going to be amazing!" Kara exclaimed and I smiled softly.

"I hope so, this is the first actual prom I've been too." I laughed and they both stared at me, their eyes wide.

"You've never been to a prom before this?" Kara asked in confusion and I shook my head.

"I had some.. problems with everyone in my last school.. so I didn't go for the sake of embarrassment." I said and they smiled softly, not questioning it any further which I mentally thanked them for.

"Well, you don't have any problems here." Caitlyn said and hugged me gently from behind.

"I really do love you guys." I giggled and they all smiled in return as they stopped what they were doing.

"I love you too!" They exclaimed in unison and I giggled softly in response. Not long later Caitlyn was done with my hair and she spun me around towards the mirror.

"Oh my god! I love it!" I exclaimed happily and Caitlyn giggled softly. I applied a little foundation and Carmen did my eye make-up, a deep shade of blue laced my lids, the same colour as my new dress. After that everyone else got ready quickly as we knew the guys would be waiting for us downstairs.

Alex's POV.

We waited in the living room as we waited for the girls to get ready. And they were taking ages. We'd already played all the games imaginable to waste time. It was currently 7pm meaning that the prom was in thirty minutes and we still weren't on our way there yet. Not long later, I heard the sound of heels on the floor boards upstairs and I sighed in relief. Caitlyn came down first, then was Carmen and Kara and last was Ruby. I smiled as we locked eyes and she turned a bright shade of pink. She truly looked beautiful, her now long blonde hair fell curly over one shoulder and her bangs swept to the right. Her dress was neither to formal or too casual and it made her figure look amazing. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“What might you be staring at, Mr Gaskarth?” She asked with a soft giggle and I smiled as I kissed her cheek softly.

“You look beautiful, babe.” I whispered in her ear and she smiled before pressing her lips to mine. I grabbed her hand softly and led her outside to the car. I opened up her door and she thanked me as she sat down inside, I shut the door quickly and ran around to my side before getting in myself, buckling up and soon setting off.

Ruby’s POV.

As soon as we got into the school I smiled softly to myself. I should have been doing this ages ago, whenever I could. But that was impossible for me. Alex took my hand in his and pulled me over to a table where we sat down with the rest of the group. I saw Lisa a few feet away, glaring daggers into my head but I shrugged it off. No way in hell was she going to ruin my night.

“You look so beautiful.” Alex said to me as we sat down and I smiled softly, turning a deep shade of red. I pecked his cheek and he grinned as he cupped my neck, pulling me into a deep kiss. I melted into him and completely forgot about Lisa who was standing only a few feet away. All the others were up dancing to the music, leaving the two of us on our own. “Would you care to dance with me?” Alex asked as he stood up, holding out his hand for me to take.

“Of course I would.” I giggled as I grabbed hold of his hand, he helped me up from the chair and dragged me onto the dance floor. A soft song came on and everyone instantly went to their designated dates. I wrapped my arms gently around his neck as he placed his hands on my hips. “I don’t think Lisa likes me that much.” I giggled as I saw her giving me a death glare from across the dance floor where she was dancing with some random boy.

“So fuck, let her hate us.” He chuckled as he placed kisses all over my face. I giggled softly at the action and placed a soft gentle kiss on his lips.

"You're amazing." I said, a soft smile laced my lips and he grinned in response.

"You're rather amazing yourself." He chuckled and I smiled as I rested my head on his shoulder softly, just enjoying how close we were.

;;

The night was going amazing, me and Alex had danced a couple of times, food and drink was being passed around and loads of pictures were taken. Lisa had constantly given me death glares but I really wasn’t bothered. Like I said, I wasn’t letting her ruin my day. Everything was going perfectly, until I got a call off my mother.

“I’ll be one second.” I said to Alex as I saw my phone flashing. I walked out of the room and answered it quickly.

“Mom? What’s happened?” I asked, knowing she’d only phone me in an emergency. I heard her sobbing on the other end and sirens in the back ground.

“It’s Jacob! H-he’s fallen down the stairs!”..