Status: COMMENTS AND I'LL UPDATE!

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

You ripped it apart, like wrapping paper trash.

“W-what?” I stuttered into the phone and she sobbed on the other end of the line.

“I’m so sorry, I told him to stay in his room while I checked on dinner but.. He didn’t listen to me. And you know how stubborn he is, he didn’t shout me to tell him he wanted to come down and he.. He..” She trailed on before bursting into tears on the other end of the line. I felt the clear liquid rolling down my cheeks and I sniffled softly, stopping myself from breaking down before answering her.

“Mom, It’s not your fault, you know how he is, he’s a little fighter.” I sobbed and she cried softly on the other end.

“I’m so sorry baby, I have to go to the hospital with Jacob, He’s not doing so well.” She continued to cry and I sighed as I fell back against a wall.

“Mom, I’m coming over to the hospital.. I’ll be five minutes.” I continued to sob before I hung up the phone. I stayed there for a few seconds, my head rested in my knees as I sobbed quietly into them. Not long later I got up, knowing I needed to be there for Jacob. I ran through the doors again and ran over to Alex.

“Alex, I need your help.” I said as I wiped away my tears, taking a hold of his hand and pulling him further away from the group.

“Ruby.. Anything you need, what’s happened?” He asked and I sighed softly as I felt the tears falling again.

“It-..It’s Jacob.. He fell down the stairs and now he’s in hospital, I need to go straight away.” I said as I felt my body shutting down of emotions. All that mattered right now was that little boy.

“Okay, let’s go!” He said as he took my hand, pulling me out of the double doors towards the car park. We instantly got inside and buckled up before setting off towards the hospital.

;;

Once we’d arrived at the hospital, I practically jumped out of the car and made my way towards the entrance, Alex following not too far behind me.

“Excuse me, Is a Jacob Matthew’s here?” I asked the receptionist and she sighed before looking at me, her facial expression bored and uncaring.

“No one’s allowed to see him.” She said bluntly and I slammed my fist down on the desk with as much force as I could.

“I don’t give a fuck! That little babies all on his own in a white room somewhere possibly shitting himself! He’s two for crying out loud!” I exclaimed and she looked at me, her eyes wide in shock. Alex placed a hand on my shoulder, trying desperately to calm me down.

“Miss, we understand that your worried but you can’t see him just yet, your mother’s down the hall. It’s room 214, you can wait outside with her if you like.” Another nurse explained and I smiled softly at her before mumbling ‘thank you’ and walking off towards my mother. Once I saw her and she saw me, she ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me, sobbing into my shoulder.

“I’m so sorry!” She exclaimed as she sobbed into my shoulder and I hushed her softly as I stroked her hair.

“Mom, it’s not your fault.” I tried to assure her as we stood in the hallway crying on each other. Not long later the doctor came, a grim look on his face as he stood in front of myself and my mother.

“Jacob’s in a really bad state.. He needs a blood transplant quickly and un-luckily, his blood type is extremely rare.. We have no idea when this blood will be in for.. Without this, he could possibly even die..” He whispered the last part sadly and my mother and I both sobbed into each other again. "I'm ever so sorry, there's nothing we can do.." He mumbled and just as he was about to leave, a thought popped into my head.

“Wait!” I exclaimed as I ran up to him. “Test my blood.” I stated and he sighed as he shook his head.

“I’m afraid unless you’re the mother or the father, it’s very unlikely you have the same blood type. And we‘ve tested your mother and I‘m afraid there is no match.” He stated as he turned to walk away yet again.

“But I was tested when he was born, we do have the same blood type.. I’m the mother, not her.” I told the doctor truthfully and his eyes widened as his mouth dropped a little. “Well fucking do something then!” I exclaimed and he nodded as he lead me into a room. I really did not care if Alex heard me say that at this moment in time, He was my baby and he was going to fucking live.

Alex’s POV.

D-did I just hear right? Ruby was Jacob’s mother?! As she walked into the room, Sarah walked over to me, an apologetic look in her eyes.

“Alex, don’t be mad at her. She couldn’t tell anyone.” Sarah explained and I laughed dryly in return.

“So she couldn’t even tell her own fucking boyfriend?!” I exclaimed as I ran a hand over my face. “I have to go.” I stated suddenly before turning around and quickly exiting the hallway. I wasn’t upset in the slightest, I was furious with her. The girl I was beginning to fall for had kept such a vital secret from me for so long.. I barged out of the main entrance and stalked towards my car that was luckily not too far away. I climbed into the drivers seat and pressed my head against the steering wheel, not really knowing what to do for a while so I just sat there, numb.

Ruby’s POV.

The whole check to make sure I had the same blood type to Jacob only took a few minutes and before I knew it, I was having blood taken from me to be given to my son. They finished up and placed a cotton bud on my arm to stop the bleeding and the doctor ordered for the blood to be put in a bag to be given to Jacob. Not long later I was moved out of the room and sat down next to my mother once more.

“I take it Alex has gone?” I said with a soft sigh and my mother nodded as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

“I tried to explain honey but he’s angry, he’ll come around eventually when he finds out why you hid it. Alex doesn’t seem the type to stay mad for so long.. And he did really like you.” She said, trying desperately to make me feel better. Nothing was working at this moment in time.

“I’m gonna go get some fresh air..” I murmured as I stood up and made my way towards the entrance quickly. I got outside and instantly breathed in the cold night air. I looked over at where Alex parked his car to see it still there. I ran over to the car and looked through the drivers window to see him sat there, his head rested against the steering wheel. I looked at him for a moment before knocking on the window. He rolled his eyes softly before rolling down the window slightly.

“Please Lex, let me explain.” I pleaded and he just groaned softly.

“Explain what, Ruby?! That you have a son? Because I think I got that part covered!” He shouted from his place and I could feel the waterworks starting again.

“Please Alex.. I couldn’t help what happened! And I couldn’t get rid of him!” I exclaimed back and he just sighed as he shook his head.

“I wish I’d never fucking met you.” He said angrily before starting up the engine and quickly driving on. Not many words made an impact on my life, but those ones did. There was a tree in front of where Alex parked and I sat down beside it as I brought my legs up to my chest and sobbed quietly into them. Maybe my mother was wrong. He really never was going to forgive me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOH. Okay, so I know quiet a few of you smart people already saw this coming, but beef in the All Time Low crew! ;D Anyone expect this? But I dunno if I like it. :/ Comment on what you think? :)