Status: COMMENTS AND I'LL UPDATE!

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

To have my chance with you.

I groaned loudly at my howling alarm clock. I stopped it instantly and opened up my eyes to see my little brother still sleeping beside me.

“Jacob, buddy, wake up.” I said softly as I ruffled his brown hair. He started stirring and I rolled my eyes. “Come on bud, Ruby’s gotta go to school.” I explained and he soon opened up his baby blue eyes.

“Buh, I don’t want you to go to school Ruby, I won’t have no one to play with." he pouted softly and I smiled as I climbed out of the bed, picking him up as I did so.

“I’ll come back after school to play with your toys with you bud, I just need to go to school first.” I said as I smiled at him softly. He nodded in understanding. I walked through my door and into the door at the end of the hall which was now Jacobs room. I placed him down in front of his lego set and looked at him softly as he played. He was very mature for his age, So I already knew he wouldn’t chew on the pieces if I left him alone for ten minutes.

“Be careful with your toys honey, and wait for me to come back so I can take you downstairs.” I explained softly and he nodded his head in understanding. I quickly made my way to my bedroom to get ready. I grabbed some items from the boxes that I didn’t unpack and quickly slipped them on before doing my hair and make up, once I was done I looked at myself in the mirror before leaving the room to grab Jacob again. Once I’d grabbed the hungry toddler, I instantly made my way downstairs for some food.

“Morning honey.” She said to me as I passed her Jacob. “Did my baby have a nice sleep?” She cooed to the two year old and he laid his head on her shoulder.

“I had a bad dweam so I went to Ruby room.” He stated and she sighed before kissing his head softly.

“Poor baby.” She sighed before putting him in his chair and passing him some food. “Looking forward to your first day of school honey?” My mother smiled softly and I just sighed.

“I’m as excited as ever.” I sighed as I grabbed some toast.

“Come on honey, It’s a new start! You’re meant to be happy about this.” She said and I just shrugged softly as I ate my toast.

“I better be getting to school, See you later Mom.” I said as I kissed her and Jacob’s cheek. I walked out of the front door and started the very short walk to school. I placed my headphones in my ears and smiled as the sounds of slipknot blasted through my ears. I closed my eyes as I walked, possibly not the best idea ever as I crashed into another body walking before me.

“Wow, I’m so sorry!” The boy exclaimed and I simply smiled as I regained my balance.

“No, I’m sorry, I crashed into you.” I chuckled softly as he threw his bag over his shoulder.

“I’m Alex, and who might you be?” He asked politely as he stook out his hand.

“I’m Ruby, the new girl to Dulaney High School.” I said with a soft smile and took his outstretched hand in my own. He chuckled.

“Well, you can chill with me if you like? The boys will rip you to shreds at that school with you being new. You know how boys are with all the testosterone and shit.” He said calmly and I chuckled as we yet again started walking.

“If you think this school’s bad, you should have seen my last school. They were like constant erections with legs.” I groaned softly and he chuckled. Our chat continued as we walked, until we stopped at a house.

“One second, I just have to call for my friend Jack.” He said with a smile before running up the driveway to the front door. He knocked four times before a tall, lanky kid with brown and blonde hair jumped out of the door and practically tackled him to the ground. “Dude! You’re embarrassing us both in front of new company!” Alex laughed as Jack looked up, his eyes instantly widening as he climbed up and made his way over to me.

“Wow.. Your pretty.” He said in awe and I turned a shade of crimson.

“Hey, you must be Jack,” I giggled. “I’m Ruby.” I said with a soft smile as placed out my hand and he grinned in return.

“I don’t do no hand shakes honey, Gimme a hug!” He exclaimed as he pulled me into his arms. We continued our walk and I got to know the boys a little more, I learnt Jack was insane and Alex was the best friend that pretty much kept him in check.. Well, Sometimes. Other’s they were just as crazy as each other.

“And here we have Dulaney High School!” Alex exclaimed and I smiled as I saw the large building.

“A new start..” I whispered quietly to myself as I smiled at the boys beside me who had already started walking through the gates. I caught them up and I instantly heard whispers. I wrapped my arms around my chest and hung my head low, not really wanting to draw attention.

“Honey, your with the craziest kids in school, you’re not gonna hide yourself while your with us.” Jack chuckled and I rolled my eyes softly with a smile.

“Thanks for telling me that, Jack.” I giggled softly as we walked inside the school. They instantly ran over to a large group of people and started hugging. This was the time were I felt like the outcast, like I didn’t belong.

“Hey everyone, This is Ruby, our new friend.” Jack exclaimed happily as he wrapped an arm around me, bringing me closer to his group. “Ruby, this is Rian, his girlfriend Kara, The twins Carmen and Caitlyn, Lisa, Joe, Jason and.. The rest. I’ll let them introduce themselves.” he laughed softly and I giggled before replying.

“Hey everybody.” I said with a soft smile and they all grinned happily and waved.

“Well, it’s really nice to meet you Ruby.” The one called Caitlyn smiled.

"Yeah, you seem awesome! And you must be if Jack and Alex like you." Carmen announced and everyone agreed.

“It’s nice to meet you too, This schools so much nicer than my old one. The people are too.“ I said with a soft smile and they all giggled.

“Why thank you!” They all shouted happily and I giggled in return. The boys grabbed my time table out of my hands and stared at it intently.

“Well, you lucky girl, you have your first lesson with me and Jack, Art.” Alex stated with a soft chuckle. I rolled my eyes softly and pulled the schedule from his grasp.

“You sure that means I’m lucky?” I asked with a smirk and his facial expression changed quickly.

“Damn, We just got burned by a girl.” They both chuckled, faking pouts.

“Awwh, I’m sorry.” I said, a slight laugh escaping my lips as I pulled them both into a hug.

“S’all good.” Alex stated and they both wrapped their arms around me. I knew I’d known these boys a little less than an hour, but they already felt like my best friends. The bell rang and students instantly started moving. “Come on new girl, Let’s get you to class.” Alex stated as he dragged me down the hallway, Jack following shortly behind. We got to the classroom and quickly wondered through the door.

“Well, If it isn’t my two favourite students.” The teacher said, sheer sarcasm etching his words.

“Love you too, teach.” Jack exclaimed loudly as he sat down at an easel. I sat down besides them after giving my name to the teacher.

“Now kids, I want you to take this time to express yourselves, do anything creative. Unless your Jack. That means continue drawing your stick men.” The teacher smirked slightly and Jack gave him the Barakat smile and a giant thumbs up. I knew it was my first day, But I knew I’d already made amazing friends. Maybe my life at Dulaney High wouldn’t be so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe if you like? :3 More shall be written if you do so! ♥