Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 1;

"Daphne!" The high pitched voice rung out in the crowded hall ways of Huntington High, The curvy red head looked up only to see the bright blonde scalp of her best friend. With a roll of her eyes and a slam of her locker the teenage girl slung her back pack over both her shoulders.

"Daph!" London screamed again as she tried to make her way towards her best friend as fast as possible, the two girls hadn't seen each other all day, mainly because of their classes but it was Friday and it meant they had all weekend to hang out.

"What!?" The young red head yelled at her best friend who was now closer to her, trying to take deep breaths. Daphne laughed softly patting her best friends back softly, "It's okay I'll give you a second since you decide to kill yourself with cancer sticks every day." Daphne said with a shit eating grin on her face.

London only glared at her friend before flipping her long hair from her face.
"My dad got the tickets." Was the only thing the young blonde had to say for Daphne to start screaming, jumping up and down.
London waited a while with a smile before her friend slowly calmed down.
"Oh my god!" Daphne shouted, both girls standing right in the middle of the hallway but no one bothered to push them to the side or say anything.

London ruled the school, she was a beautiful senior, every boy wanted her and every girl feared her.

Daphne was her sidekick, she was the brains, she was possibly going to Yale after she graduated but she was only a JR.

"Yup, along with meet and greet!" London shouted, Daphne only stared at her friend speechless, this was her first concert and she was going to go see thee most beautiful men ever, live in concert AND she got to meet them.

"Oh my god," The young teenager mumbled before her best friend grabbed her hand pulling her out to the parking lot.

"My house, then yours to get ready!" London shouted smiling as the younger girl only walked starstruck behind her friend.

~

Both girls stood in the long line, sweaty with smiles on their faces. "That was so fucking awesome!" London said, her adrenalin still pumping after the show.

Daphne only nodded along as she watched the five buff men walk through the double doors, loud screaming erupted from the long line.

The red heads chocolate brown eyes immediately locked on the man she had fantasied about for so long. Zacky took a seat at the end of the table grabbing a sharpie.

"I want him," Daphne mumbled, her eyes never looking away from his black hair, his sweaty face was still so handsome, his bright forest eyes looked so amazing.

London only snorted shaking her head as she put a hand on her friends slim shoulder.
"Girl, take it from me you will never get that." The young girl said with a grin, knowing the war she was about to start.

"Wanna bet?" Daphne's head snapped towards her best friend, mischief burning like fire in her brown eyes.

London's blue eyes looked at her best friend as she raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow.
"You know I'll never turn down our bets." London said smoothly as both girls moved slowly up the line, getting closer to the men.

"Fine, what do you want if you win?" Daphne said, London only grinned wider.

"Well, I do want to graduate but it is my senior year and I don't wanna work hard so," London put a manicured nail to her chin pretending to think.

"All my homework, the whole year." London said crossing her arms, knowing she had this in the bag. Daphne was just turning eighteen in two months, she couldn't get with a god like Zacky Vengeance.

"Fine and if I win, I want thirty dollars and you take me to get my nails re-done." Daphne said, London only held out her hand for her friend to shake to make it a deal. Daphne bit her lip before shaking her hand.

"His boxers as proof." London said and Daphne only nodded.

Both girls stood in line, London knew she was going to win how could she not?
Daphne was determined to get this, she had to it would be a double win.

Bone Zacky V. and get money and get nail's done. Easy.

London went before her friend letting all the guys sign the t-shirt she bought. Daphne stood next getting nervous, why had she made that bet? She wasn't going to win and she knew this now, but she had to try.

The young red head pulled her white tank top down showing off her black bra a little more, her tan skin standing out well against the white and her red hair, her shorts showing off just enough leg, her necklace stopping just above her full C cup.

Daphne may have been young but she had the curves of a woman.

Walking towards the table, the teenage girl stood tall and walked with confidence as the men eyed her signing the shirt she had also bought.

Getting closer to her target Daphne poked her chest out a little more as she laid in the t-shirt in front of the guitarist.

"Who should I make this out to?" Zacky asked as he looked up, locking eye's with the young girl.
"Daphne." The young girl's smooth voice said, nibbling on her lower lip. Zacky's eyes wondering up and down the girl, finally stopping on her chest.

"What a beautiful name." Zacky said, a grin coming across his face before her signed the t-shirt.
"Thanks, I'm a really big fan." The teenager said smoothly, feeling her friends eye's on her as she stood ready to go.

"Well it's always a pleasure to meet a fan." Zacky said a grin still on his face. Daphne grinned her deep dimples now coming into play, the dimples every boy fell for.

"Oh it was all my pleasure." The teen said, slowly realizing she wasn't going far with this, grabbing her t-shirt the guitarist quickly stopped the girl, looking down the row at this friends then back at the girl.

"You should come hang out later," Zacky said slipping a plastic card into her hands "I think you'll be able to know which one is our tour bus." The green eyed man winked before Daphne walked away, trying not to scream.

Walking towards her friend she had that shit eating grin she always got when she knew she was going to win.

"Better get scared bitch." Daphne joked as she placed the plastic card necklace around her neck.
London only looked in shock.

"Doesn't mean he's going to fuck you." London said stiffly as both girl's walked out of the venue.

Daphne only shrugged as they walked towards London's old VW bug that was painted red like a lady bug.

An hour in a half later the small red head stepped out of the parked car outside of the venue.
"Wish me luck." Daphne smiled at her friend who only shook her head with a snarl.
"Fuck off. Text me if your bitch ass needs a ride home." London said and with that Daphne shut the car door laughing.

Walking to the back of the venue where the tour buses were parked the knot the teenagers stomach only grew bigger, what had she gotten herself into?

It's not like she's never had sex before, but she's only had sex twice and now she was betting that she was gonna fuck Zacky V.

Daphne only shook the bad thoughts from her head she stood outside the big black bus with tinted windows and a death bat on the side of it.
"Oh shit." The teenager mumbled, Daphne started to back away, she was just gonna take the laughs and mean jokes from her best friend but this wasn't worth it.

As the the small red head was about to turn around the man with the green eyes that she liked so much stepped off the tour bus with a pack of cigarettes in his hand.
Daphne tried not to make a face as she noticed what he had.
A grin quickly coming to the guitarist's face.

"Hey, didn't think you were gonna come." Zacky said smoothly, it was a lie , he knew she was coming.

Daphne let out a nervous laugh before shrugging.
"I'm always down to hang out with my favorite band," The teen ran a hand through her elbow length hair.
Zacky grinned knowing that this girl was only going to be used for one thing, and one thing only.

"Want one?" He asked holding out the pack of cancer sticks towards the young female, Daphne quickly shook her head.
"No thanks, trying to quit." She lied through her, Zacky only laughed nodding his head.

"Yeah, I tried but can't do it." He said before putting the cigarettes in his back pocket, " I was gonna have one but maybe later, so I don't tempt you." He laughed a sexy hardy laugh.

Daphne only laughed knowing too well he wasn't tempting her with those.
"Come on." He grabbed her hand gently, and Daphne's legs went weak.

Walking onto the tour bus there wasn't anyone on it.
Daphne only raised an eyebrow as he pulled her towards the couch.

As Zacky sat on the couch he pulled the small girl on his lap, soon his lips crashing onto hers.
This was gonna be easier then Daphne thought. She quickly kissed him back letting her tongue run across his bottom lip.

As Zacky opened his mouth his tongue collided with hers, he tasted of whiskey and cigarette's it wasn't bad, he was a great kisser.

Soon Daphne was on her back her hands being pinned above her head as Zacky's mouth started to trail kisses down her neck towards her chest, Daphne let out a shaky breath as she could feel his hard member pressed against her inner thigh.

Zacky pushed her shirt up, kissing her flat stomach soon coming to the lining of her shorts quickly undoing them and pushing them down her thighs until they were off her and on the floor.

This was all going too fast, what had she gotten herself into?

The thoughts that swirled in the teens head were soon gone as Zacky pressed his lips against her thigh, going closer to her panties, she could feel his cold lip rings against her warm skin.

Zacky pulled her panties down, kissing her clit, Daphne let out a shaky moan. No one had ever gone down on her and it felt so good. His tongue going up and down her slit slowly.

"Oh my god," Daphne mumbled, as he continued to swirl his tongue around her clit getting her all nice and wet for him.

Zacky sat up on his knees pulling his shirt off, leaving the small girl trembling with pleasure.
The guitarist only smirked as she noticed her eyes were closed, undoing his belt and his taking off his pants he looked down at the girl once more.

"Take your shirt and bra off," He commanded and Daphne did what he said and with a quickness.
She sat up noting he was only in his boxers and how big the tent was that was pitched in his boxers.

She pulled the white tank top off, reaching behind her she unclasped her bra that matched her black panties that were now on the floor.

Zacky stood up pulling his boxers from his body and stood in front of the young girl.
"Suck it."

Daphne only looked up at him before pulling his boxers off his body, it was true Zacky V. has a huge cock.
The small girl looked up at him once more only to see the grin placed upon his plump lips.

The young girl slowly took him in her mouth, Zacky placed his hand on the back of her head and started pushing down as she moved her hips, loving the sound she made as he gaged her with his dick.

After a few more moments he pulled his cock from her mouth, Daphne let out a few breaths, she couldn't breath as she did that.

"Get on all fours." He commanded once more, and once again Daphne listened as she got on her hands in knees on the couch, Zacky got behind her and she could feel his member against her opening.

Before she could say anything Zacky pushed him self all the way in her tight entrance letting out a groan, Daphne let out a whimper of displeasure as his large member fit into her small hole.

Zacky grabbed a fist full of her hair as he started to pump in and out of her at a fast pace, Daphne let out loud moans as it started to feel good.

Zacky kept a grip on her hair as he kept going, faster and harder.
After a few moment's Daphne felt something warm leak into her as Zacky let out a loud groan, his grip slipping from her hair.

Zacky pulled out of her and slipped his boxers on, and without a word walked into the tour bus bathroom.

Daphne only sat up looking around. "Did that really just happen?" The young teenager mumbled before shaking her head, he had taken his boxers.

The young girl quickly got dressed and grabbed the guitarist's shirt and pants before running off the tour bus, forgetting her cell phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!
Daphne's outfit