Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 3; 0 weeks

"What the fuck is that noise!" Brian yelled as he climbed out of his bunk, the tour my have been over a couple days ago but the partying didn't stop until today.
"I don't fucking know but it's been going off since seven." Johnny mumbled as he slid open his bunk.

The constant buzzing had been happening all weekend but today it had gotten worse and it couldn't be found.
"I'm gonna fuckin' find it." Brian stated angrily as he walked towards the front of the bus, stopping a few short steps from the couch. Looking at it curiously the large tattooed man knelt down towards the couch and started to feel around until he felt vibrating.

Pulling it out he noticed it was a brand new iphone. "What the fuck?"
The buzzing of the phone stopped and turned into the main screen.

21 New Text Messages
58 Missed Calls
12 New Voicemails
4 New e-mails


The phone blinked a couple times before it powered off finally dying.
"Did someone lose a phone?" Brian asked loudly not caring if he was waking anyone up.
"Looks to girly to be one of ours," Matt, his best friend, stated as he walked to the front of the bus letting out a yawn as he flopped on the couch.

"Anyone get fucked recent-" Brian stopped short already knowing it wouldn't matter if he asked.

"Plug it in to Jimmy's computer and see if you can find out who's it is." Matt suggested and Brian just nodded taking his friends advice, he didn't need to do anything for a couple hours and already knew he wouldn't be able to go to sleep as he felt his hang over start to come.

Sitting at the small table Brian plugged the iphone into the jack waiting for it to turn on, just at that moment Zacky walked in.
"What dat?" He asked pointing to the phone as he went straight for the fridge.
"Someones phone." Brian answered as he looked down at the phone that now showed the apple logo.

"Tell me if she's hot." Zacky said as he walked back to his bunk with a Pepsi in hand. Brian just rolled his eyes as the phone turned on only to show that it needed a password.
"Fuck," The big man mumbled until it started to vibrate once more.

Faggot uno

It read in big letters showing a blonde with bright blue eyes and pink lips flipping the camera off, cigarette hanging from her mouth.

"Well she's hot." Brian mumbled quickly answering the phone.

"OH thank god! Daph, where the fuck are you!?" The shrill voice yelled through the phone,
"Is someone on the phone?" Matt asked as he stood up, walking towards his friend.

"Yeah, and her pictures fuckin' hot." Brian laughed putting the call on speaker.

"Daphne come on, I know it may not have gone the way you wanted it to, and you may have to be my sexy slave for a while but its okay and all worth it life goes on!" London said through the phone and you could hear a cigarette being lit in the back round.

"I mean for god sakes you missed school today and I'm worried fucking sick!" London shouted.

"Uh, I think your friend left her phone with us." Brian stated calmly wanting to stop the girls ranting.
"Excuse me but who the fuck are you and where the fuck is my god damn best friend?!" London shrieked. It now sounded like someone was running down steps.
" I swear to god, I'll kick your ass!" The young blonde threatened.

Both men only looked at each other with grins.
"Tell me your friends phone password," Brian said mockingly in the phone laughing slightly.
"My dad's a fuckin detective and he can trace phone calls,asshole, so tell me who the fuck you are." London said in a scary calm tone, dead silent in the back round.

Brian looked at his friend then back at the phone. "This is Synyster fucking Gates!" Brian yelled before he hung up the phone.

"She said her dad's a cop..." Matt looked at his friend who only shook his head before looking down at the phone that shocked a picture of two girls with oddly colored hair, one was white blonde and one was cherry red, they both stood in white bikinis in front of the ocean hugging each other.

"They're fucking fiiiine." Matt said as Brian also looked down at the picture nodding his head in agreement.

~

"I'm coming!" Daphne yelled through the huge empty house, walking down the spiraled stair case. As always, the young teen was alone.

Pounding on the front door could be heard through out the whole house.
"Yeah, I bet that's what you were yelling you whore!" London's high pitched, angry voice rang back.
"Oh god," Daphne whispered standing in front of the door that looked like to be shaking.
"Open the god damn door!" London demanded, and Daphne did what she was told and unlocked the big wooden door opening it.

London stood with a hollister hoodie on and ripped jeans, her purse in hand as she stomped into the house slamming the door, she looked like she wanted to choke the shorter red head. London had a good three inches on Daphne.

"I didn't feel good, I'm sorry I can't find my phone!" Daphne pleaded with London as she backed away.
The two girls had a best friendship that was like a relationship and London sometimes became the abusive husband but wouldn't hurt the younger girl that much.

"Yeah, wanna know why!? ITS ON THEIR TOUR BUS!" London shouted flopping her purse the ground, she was more pissed off that she lost the bet.

Daphne's eyes just got big as she shook her head, "No."
The young teen seemed more scared then anything, she stole Zacky V's clothes, she wasn't going back there.

"Oh yeah, don't believe me? Here!" London quickly pulled her phone from her back pocket and pressed and held the two on her phone Daphne's number quickly popped up, calling her as she was already set on speed dial.

London pressed speaker handing the phone to her best friend. Daphne just stood with the phone in her hand, praying no one picked up.

"Hello?" A deep scruff voice rang through the phone.
"Yeah, hi, who is this?" Daphne asked, scared.

"M.Shadows." The deep voice answered, Daphne only covered her mouth looking at her friend who threw her hands up.

"Yeah, and before that it was fucking Synyster Gates, you whore!" London yelled as Daphne quickly hung up the phone.

"Why would you do that? You need your phone back!" London said crossing her arms.

~

"Yeah, and before that it was fucking Synyster Gates, you whore!" The shrill voice of the girl before rang out before the phone went black and then back to its main screen.

"She hung up." Matt said as she sat across from his friend, both men laughing.
"What if they want it back?" Jimmy asked as he sat on the couch remote in hand, looking at his two friends.

"Then we give it back, they're fucking hot and I know I didn't fuck either one I wouldn't have forgotten." Brian said and Matt only laughed as the phone started to vibrate once more, "They're calling back." Matt said and before he could get the phone Jimmy was already up and snatched the phone from the table answering it.

"What up." He said calmly, hearing a short shaky breath, after a few moments of silence Jimmy only pulled it away from his ear putting it on speaker.

"Give me the god damn phone!" A girl's harsh words could be heard.

"Yes hi. I don't know what member of the band this is but my friend seems to have left her brand new phone on your tour bus and we were wondering if we could come pick it up?" A girl's voice asked.

"Which one are you, the blonde or red head?" Jimmy asked as he looked at the picture.
A few moments of silence went by before London cleared her voice.

"I'm the blonde, can we please have the phone?" London asked once more, getting more irritated then she already was.
"Well damn baby girl, with legs like that you can come more than just get the phone." Brian said as she snatched the phone from his friend.

~

London only looked at her best friend as she sat on her best friends bedroom floor speechless. Synyster Gate's was hitting on her.

"So we can come get the phone?" She asked clueless.

Daphne searched through her closet trying to ignore the anxiety she had, her more was going to be so pissed off if she told her that her brand new iphone 4 was on some bands tour bus because she fucked the guitarist.

Daphne pulled on ripped blue jeans and then her long sleeve ' Love' t-shirt.

"Okay, well we can't go get your phone until nine tonight but since your bitch ass won I guess we can go get our nails done." London huffed, Daphne just laughed as she put her earrings in.

Knowing London so long she couldn't leave her house not looking good she now had live by her way of life.
'Dress every day like you're going to be killed in that outfit.'

Grabbing her purse, Daphne slipped on her shoes and walked past her best friend.
"Let's do this shit." The young red head said slipping her sunglasses on.

~

"So none of you remember either of them?" Brian asked as he grabbed a beer from his fridge, these two girls were a half an hour late and he was kind of irritated, any other girl he gave his address to, to come pick up their phone would have been here three hours early.

His friends only shook their heads 'no'. "Well shit," Johnny mumbled as he looked at the phone on the table.
It was their first day off tour and they were supposed to be relaxing drinking beer but now they're waiting for these two girls to come get this phone.

"Why are they late? I wanna see if they're cute in person." Zacky said as all his friends looked at him questionably. He hadn't even looked at another girl since his break up with Gina. Well from what they knew.

Soon a soft knock was heard from the front door and Brian's dogs started barking, "Looks like they do want the phone." Brian mumbled as he walked towards the front door, opening it.

Standing on the other side was a small girl, her hair was a deep cherry red, she had olive tone skin and bright brown eye's, she stood at least to his chest, maybe.

"You are?" He asked raising an eyebrow at the girl who looked to be horrified of him.
Daphne only looked up at the tall man who's hair went in every direction.

"Um- I- I'm Daphne, and I'm here to collect my cellphone." The small red head said playing with her hands in front of her.

"Ah, that's you. Where's blondie?" He asked looking past her seeing the car that looked like a lady bug.
"She's in her car." Daphne answered as she looked past him in the big house, her house was bigger.
"Well, get her to come in and then you can have your phone." Brian smirked as Daphne dropped her shoulders and turned around walking towards the running car.

"Did you get it?" London asked looking forward, she couldn't go near those men are she would attack and rape them.
"You gotta come in or he wont give it back." Daphne sighed and London's right eye only twitched.

"Okay, just one question." London asked as she grabbed her purse, handed Daphne her's and turned her car off.

"What?" Daphne asked opening the car door for her. "Did you ever say your age?" London asked and Daphne only shook her head slowly.
London's eye twitched slightly once more, and Daphne knew that she was trying to stay calm her ADHD was working her up into something that was going to be bad.

"Okay cool." London mumbled as both girls marched up towards the front door.
"Ah, well we meet at last. Come in." Brian said stepping to the side as he held the door open, both girl's walking in. London held a tight grip on her best friend's hand as Brian led them to the living room.

"Oh hey Daniella!" Zacky said pointing to the small red head who stood in the door way of the massive living room.
"It's Daphne," The teenager said slightly as she looked down with embarrassment, he didn't even know her name.

"And your name?" Johnny asked, pointing to the blonde.
"London." she spat out quickly.

"Well London, Daphne, would you two like to stay and have some beers?" Brian asked grinning.
"Yeah Daphne, stay longer." Zacky said with a grin on his face eying the girls body once more as he started to remember her.
~

Daphne walked down the stairs fixing her shirt, she did it again, she had sex with him again and she felt that warm stuff inside her and she was pretty sure he was cumming in her. But she didn't like having sex with her, he shoved her face into the pillows and would never do anything but have her be on all four.
Zacky walked slowly down the stairs behind her.
"Let me get your number." Zacky asked, a smirk on his face.

Daphne smiled at the man with green eyes as she nodded. Telling him her number after he had pulled out his phone.
"Cool, I'll hit you up later." Zacky said, he knew too well that he would only contact this girl when he was lonely and horny.

"London, lets go!" Daphne yelled at the blonde who was sitting on Brian's lap, "Huh? Oh yeah." The blonde stood up, but not before placing a flirty kiss on Brian's cheek.

The two young teens said their bye's hoping to see the band soon, but the men knew they would never see them again, well that's what they thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like comments<3
Her outfit