Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 74; 10 weeks 4 days

Daphne stood outside of her school as the last bell rang, she had made the smart idea of telling Vic not to come. Looking around her brown eyes finally caught the bright blue ones of her best friend.

"London, please talk to me." Daphne spoke as she approached the tall girl, London could only look at her, down to her over sized shirt. Daphne was doing very well to hide her growing bump.
The blonde only shook her head before walking away. After a couple feet the older girl stopped. Daphne's heart skipped a beat, maybe London didn't want to stop talking to her.

Daphne needed London, she was her best friend through everything. Even know she needed her most, the young girls heart was shattered in so many ways. The bastard child that she had in her stomach didn't make things any better after what she had seen with the man who knocked her up.

Daphne's eyes only grew wider as she watched the young man with the Irish accent run up to the blonde and intertwine their fingers together. As they both proceeded towards London's car neither of them looked back.

"What?" Daphne could only question so many things at that time, as kids made their way passed the small red head she didn't see any of them except the two that were walking away.

After a while Daphne only threw her head up letting out a sad sigh before swinging her fist back and punching herself in the stomach as hard as she could. The small girl stood there for a few moments just punching herself in the stomach.

Any bystander would have thought she was crazy, but at the end of the day Daphne was alone.

"What the fuck are you doing!" The raspy voice called out as the door slammed, Daphne only had a split second to the see the tattooed arms before they wrapped around her waist from behind holding her up and walking towards the lifted truck.

"This is kidnapping!" The teenage girl screamed out as the back door swung open for the man so he could hoist her into the huge truck. Slamming the back door shut Daphne looked at Val who was in the drivers seat, then to Matt who was now getting into the passenger side.

Daphne only rolled her eyes before she tried to open the backdoor. Tugging on the handle the door wouldn't budge open.
"Child lock." Matt spoke as Val started to leave the school.
"This is technically kidnapping. You two could go away for a LONG time." Daphne spoke like they were idiots.

"We know what happened." Val's soft tone came out, Daphne had pictured Val to be a raging bitch from what she looked like but the concern that was in her voice made Daphne relax a little.

"What'd he tell you?" Daphne asked as she took her back pack off and set it next to her, pulling her big sunglasses out and pushing them up her nose.
She had a feeling that she was going to cry, damn hormones.

"That he fucked up," Matt said not even bothering to turn around," and that he's scared you're going to not let him be there when the baby is born."

Daphne opened her mouth but didn't get a chance to speak before Matt started once again.
"But from the looks of it you're most likely to kill it before it's born." Matt snarled
Daphne only rolled her eyes, crossing her arms and sitting back.

"Why were you doing that?" Val asked as she glanced back through the review mirror, then locked eyes on the road again.
Daphne bit her lip, she didn't want it anymore. She wanted it gone, this- this thing inside of her was already ruining her life and it wasn't even here yet.

"A lot of reasons." Daphne mumbled.
"Daphne, if you and Zacky don't work out he's still going to be an amazing father." Val spoke as she got on the high way. Daphne ignored the woman's words as she looked to the back then towards the front.

"My house is that way..." Daphne pointed behind her.
The older couple ignored her as they started their own conversation. Daphne's mouth dropped open as she sat shocked.
Was this seriously happening to her?

Leaning her head against the window, the teenager yawned before letting her eyes close behind the big sunglasses. Being pregnant sure did make her want to sleep all the time.

"Daphne, wake up." Val nudged her softly, letting a big yawn out as she opened her eyes Daphne could clearly see how dark it had gotten, slipping the sunglasses up her head the teenager looked around.

Then looked at the huge two story house. She had never been to this one.
"Where are we?" Daphne asked Val as she got out of the truck that was parked in the drive way. Matt opened the back door for her.

As Daphne grabbed her back pack Matt surprisingly helped her out. Maybe these people were now figuring out that this was a real, she was pregnant with their friends kid.

"Our house." Matt stated as Daphne got out, walking up the drive way Daphne looked for a street name.
"What's your address?" The young girl asked with a small smile.
"Nope, one of us is driving you home, you're not gonna call your driver. " Matt spoke once more in a mono tone.

As the three bodies walked into the house Daphne could hear voices coming from some where else.
Val guided the girl through the house to the living room, pointing to the recliner that was in the corner Daphne took a seat like Val had some what demanded.

Daphne could now see everyone, all the men were there. Zacky sat on the love seat with that blonde who had been kissing him outside of his house.
"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Daphne yelled as she stood up grabbing her back pack.
"Sit down!" Matt's voice boomed.

Daphne did as told, she wanted to cry. She felt like she was being ganged up on by everyone and their mother.
She had no one on her side.

"Hi Daphne, I'm Gina." the blonde woman spoke with a small smile, Daphne only did a short wave as she looked every where but at Zacky.

"I just want you all to know right now that you can go to jail for this." Daphne spoke with her arms crossed.
"We're not gonna hurt you Daphne." Jimmy spoke up from the plush black couch.

"We just want to talk to you about the baby," Gina said again looking at the girl,
"Zacky told me everything." The woman spoke as a sad expression crossed her face, then quickly left.

"Can we see your stomach?" Michelle piped up from Brian's lap. Daphne only looked at the woman with an eyebrow raised, everyone looked at the young girl with anticipated faces
Daphne only huffed before she stood up pulling the big shirt up exposing her now growing bump. For being so small her stomach was huge now.

Zacky could only stare at Daphne's stomach in shock, he hadn't seen her stomach at all since he found out she was pregnant.
"How many weeks are you?" Val asked as she looked her Daphne's stomach, wanting what she had inside of her.

Daphne made her thinking face before she spoke, "I think ten weeks. My next doctors appointment is day after tomorrow." The young said before sitting back down.
"So when can I go home?" Daphne asked.

"When we get what we need to say out." Zacky snapped, Daphne could only stare in disgust at him. The way she was looking at him made Zacky's heart drop to his stomach.
"Okay what?" Daphne once more crossed her arms.

Gina cleared her throat before she opened her mouth, "When the baby is born we want you sign over all your parental rights. Zacky and I want to raise it." The blonde woman said softly.

As Daphne looked around at everyone the only thing she could see was her future without them and the baby in her life.
It would be perfect.

"Okay." The teenager didn't put up a fight she didn't need to. She wanted them all out and as soon as possible.

That one word shattered Zacky's heart, he felt broken. He didn't want Gina to raise his kid as the mother, he want Daphne his babies REAL mother to raise THEIR kid.
Zacky fucked up, and it fully hit him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, sorry for the looong awaited update. I got major writers block on ALL my stories :c

SEND IN BABY NAMES BOY OR GIRL!

Outfit

Babybump