Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 85; 12 weeks 1 day

Farrah could only pace outside of her husbands office, the long skinny heels of her Steve Maddens made a soft clicking sound with every step she took. Daphne had been her golden child, she did everything right she never needed to be told twice to do something. When Farrah would tell her to do something like: clean her room, put the dishes away, take the trash out, clean out the car. She would do it and she would do it perfectly the first time. Daphne was everything a mother wanted in her daughter but now her daughter was pregnant.

Farrah wasn't stupid, she knew Daphne hadn't gained weight and it all went to her stomach that was a pregnant belly.
The beautiful mother stopped in her track as she thought, everything was coming together. The baggy clothes, the bleeding nose, just leaving in the morning without eating.
Farrah only tapped her head with her index finger, "Stupid, stupid, stupid," how had she let this get by her? Was she really never around the know that her only daughter was pregnant!?

"Hey baby," Issac spoke as he walked through the entrance heading towards his office, Farrah's head only snapped out of her thoughts as she looked at her husband a worried look on her face.
"What's wrong?" The man asked as he unlocked one of the big double doors leading into his huge office. Farrah was at his office in the city, she had to stop by on her lunch she needed to tell her husband.

"It's about Daphne." Farrah spoke walking into the office, Issac stopped short as he looked at his wife to continue. Farrah took a deep breath as her hands started to fidget.
"Farrah, you know I hate when you do that." Issac said in that tone Farrah knew too well, she quickly stopped all movements as she looked her husband in the eyes.

"Daphne's pregnant." Farrah said quickly as she watched her husbands face change emotions. She already knew what he was thinking, they weren't mad at Daphne but they had blood out for the man who touched her.

"How do you know?" Issac spoke as he sat in his big chair behind the fancy looking desk.
Farrah walked around the desk to his side and hopped up on the desk crossing her long lean legs.

"I saw her stomach..." Farrah mumbled, Issac ran a heavy hand down his face as he leaned back into the leather chair.
His daughter had a pregnant stomach.

Soon Issac stopped all movements as he started to think about all the positive things that may come out of this.
"Does she know what she's having?" Issac mumbled as he sat up now on his personal lap top.
"Issac I didn't even talk to her about it, I-I just walked out." Farrah spoke, holding her stomach as she felt sick. She just left her child, god knows what has been running through Daphne's head. Plus the rotten day she had yesterday.

"Oh god, I just left her." Farrah spoke her face in both her hands, "You were in shock honey, it's okay." Issac reassured his wife as he typed aimlessly into his lap top.
After a few moments Issac closed the black computer.

"Farrah, this child is our ticket to never having to work again." Issac spoke pulling his wife's hands from her face. Farrah could only look at him questionably.
"We who produce a baby girl that can produce a healthy baby boy that can now be the heir of our family estate." Issac grabbed his wife's face, they both had been through a lot trying to set their family for life with money. They both had done some things that they will have to live with for the rest of their natural born lives.

"If it's a boy, he will get everything we have built, he will have a life and we will have the money my father left us. We will never work again." Issac spoke kissing his wife's lips a few times.
Farrah only sat with a guilt conscience. "What happens if it's a girl? " Farrah whispered as she replayed the memory with her baby boy.
Issac only stood up straight peering down at his wife.
"We'll deal with that when the time comes." Issac said the same words to her he had said years ago.

Farrah only nodded her head as she got off the desk straightening her skirt.
"I have to get back to work." The woman spoke, Issac kissed his wife good-bye. As Farrah walked out she stopped short and turned around when her husband called her name one last time.

"And baby, find out who got my daughter pregnant. I would like to have a conversation with them. " Issac spoke with a face that scared Farrah, cracking his knuckles didn't help the picture much either.

Farrah could only nod her head and walk out, she pitty'ed the soul who had to have a talking with her husband about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, kind of.

Some major family secrets are about to be coming out.... c: