Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 86; 12 weeks 2 days

Daphne sat under the big oak tree with her sun glasses pulled over her big eyes. She wasn't hungry, the only thing she wanted to do was school work. It seemed lately that was the only thing she could do was school work, she needed to keep her mind off everything.

Her mother hasn't talked to her since she saw her stomach, she knew her mother knew but she didn't know how to approach the subject in a well mannered way, Daphne knew everything was going to blow up in her face sooner or later with her parents and this thing inside of her.

Maybe once she tells them that Zacky wants the baby forever they wont kick her out or disown her, those thoughts made Daphne shake with fear.

The young teenager only jumped as someone slid their body into the seat in front of her at the outside table.
Looking into the Irish boys bright blue eyes Daphne's stomach fell.
"Hey Brayden." The young girl mumbled as she set her pencil down. The young man only slid the salad in the plastic container over the table towards Daphne.

"London told me," Brayden's thick accent said softly as he looked at the red head with pitty. Daphne only sighed as she pushed the salad away shaking her head, "Of course she did, she told you everything?" Daphne asked as she began to put her thinks back into the small binder she had today, stuffing it into her big purse.

Brayden only nodded his head slowly, Daphne was suddenly sick to her stomach. So much for 'best friends'. Daphne rolled her chocolate brown eyes behind her sunglasses.
"Listen Daphne, you're a really good girl and I can tell you need a friend right now and clearly London isn't one. So I wanna be here for you." Brayden spoke the last part softly, slowly pushing the salad towards the teenage girl.

Daphne looked from the salad to the young transfer student back to the salad, finally caving in Daphne accepted the food. Maybe Brayden could be the most help through this.
Letting a smile come across her plump lips Daphne pulled the salad the rest of the way, and at the moment of her accepting the peace offering from the Irish boy Daphne felt her baby move for the first time.

~

Issac Cruise has always been such an impatient man he's always needed things done and needed them done fast. Giving his wife half of a day should have been enough time to have her figure out their daughters situation ; sadly she has not found anything out.

Sitting in the back of the maybach he now called his daughters felt awkwardly strange, it had been awhile since Issac had actually talked to his daughter. Maybe that's where he went wrong.
As all the curtains on the back window were closed the powerful man sat patiently waiting for his daughters arrival.
"It's been awhile sir," Vic spoke looking through the rear view mirror. Issac nodded his head as he glanced down at his black berry, "Indeed it has, Vic."

It had been awhile since Vic had even spoken to the man he called his boss, it had been that long since Issac had, had a real conversation with his daughter in Vic's opinion so this must has been as serious as the look on Issac's face.

"Here she come Sir." Vic's thick accent mumbled as he got out of the front seat of the expensive car and walking around it. Issac straightened his back, his professional side was taking over, not his fatherly side.

As the back door opened Daphne threw her purse in the wide floor of the car along with her binder. Issac only watched his daughter pay no mind to him as she got into the car buckling up as Vic shut the back door.

Daphne finally looked up jumping a little, "Oh my god. Hi daddy." Daphne spoke a little timidly as she looked at her father who sat next to him.
"Hi Daphne, how was school?" Issac spoke trying to ease his way into the main subject.
This was going to be hard for him.

Daphne only shrugged her slim shoulders, "It was alright, I have too much home work tonight," the young girl snorted awkwardly as she pulled her purse towards her.
Issac could only take in his daughters appearance as she spoke, she reminded him so much of a younger version of her mother.

As he looked his daughter up and down he couldn't help but notice the big shirt she was wearing. That's how its been every time he had seen his daughter, she was wearing clothes too big for her apposed to last year when all she would wear was that Hollister shit.

That broke his bank sometimes, this baby was going to break his bank....

Issac always thought before he spoke that's how he had gotten so far in life, the man was very good with his words ; the thought of someone deflowering his daughter made his skin crawl, the thought of another boy leaving his seed in his ONLY daughter.

"How far along are you?" Issac blurted out heavily, he didn't care anymore it had been eating him alive since Farrah had told him.

Daphne's eyes got big, she knew this was coming as soon as she saw her father in the back of her car but she didn't think this was how it was going to start.
Daphne opened her mouth but quickly closed it as her father watched her, waiting.

"Four months." Daphne spoke with a shaky voice. Issac felt like someone had just punched him in his chest, four months? Four months his daughter has kept this a secret.

Issac ran a heavy hand down his face, letting out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding in. He can give his daughter the benefit of the doubt in a way, like his wife had said she has been a good kid, always a good kid.

"Who's the boy that did this?" Issac spoke moving his hand from his face to look at his daughter.
This was the part Daphne didn't want to happen, this was the part she wanted to remove Zacky from.

"Don't get quite now young lady, who is the boy that did this to you?" Issac spoke in a tone that scared Daphne.

Looking down the teenage girl let her hair hang down in front of her face, she didn't want to say because Daphne knew that Zacky was either going to go away for a long time or be six feet under.
She knew her father could be a bad man sometimes, but she didn't want Zacky to get hurt.

"Daphne Louise Cruise, you answer me right this instant!" Her fathers voice boomed loudly, now full of rage.
"Zacky Baker!" Daphne shouted back scared.

The car fell silent as Issac looked at his daughter with question as he shook his head, "Daph, I don't know who that is. Please be a little more clear with who you're talking about now," the man breathed out trying to calm down.

"Now, who is the boy that did this to you?" Issac asked once again.

Daphne only inhaled deeply as she began to spoke, "The boy who played guitar at my birthday with the green eyes and piercings all over his face and tattoos," Daphne rushed her sentence out.

Issac squinted his eyes as he thought back to her birthday. He couldn't put a face to the name but as the big man thought back all he could think of, "Those are men, not boys." Issac breathed out now full of rage.

"Take me to his house!" Issac yelled, his face turning red as his fists clenched. Daphne was more scared then ever and all she wanted was her mom.
The young girl shook her head as she quivered in the corner.

"Um sir," Vic interrupted.
"What!?" Issac shouted looking towards the front of the car.
"I know where he lives." Vic spoke once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
IF YOU READ THIS STORY AND ANOTHER ONE OR YOU READ ALL MY ACTIVE STORIES, PLEASE ADD ME!!!
I would really like to interact with more people and have feed back with the people who have been with my stories for awhile now.

COMMENT.COMMENT.COMMENT

Daphne's outfit