Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Zacky P.O.V

It had been a long week for Zacky Baker so he needed this relaxing night with his band mates/best friends and his beautiful girl. It wasn't offical that Gina was Zacky's but he knew he had her again and the thought of that made his heart skip a beat or two.

Zacky hadn't even gave two thoughts to the little girl that was carrying his seed.
"Get me another beer!" Zacky yelled to Johnny as the short man walked inside his house, Zacky stood close to the BBQ watching the burgers.

"So how have you and Gina been?" Matt asked his friend as he stood next to him sipping on his own beer. Zacky only glanced at the blonde woman who sat next to the pool with the other women. The green eye'd man only shrugged with a smile. "Better than before." He said aloud, it was the truth the young couple were doing a lot better than before.

"Uh guys, we have a visitor." Jimmy spoke as he lead the tall man that was wearing a business suit into the backyard.
Zacky looked over at the man realizing who it was.
"Mr. Cruise?" Brian asked standing up from the other side of the pool walking over to where the other men stood.
"Which one is Zacky Baker?" Issac said, trying to calm his anger.
The backyard only fell silent, Zacky was confused but only stepped forward gaining all the eyes in the back yard to fall on him.

The big man didn't waste any time taking to large steps toward him before cocking his fist back and plunging it forward to make contact with the guitarist's face.
"What the fuck is your problem!?" Gina screamed as she rushed towards her mans side. Issac quickly grabbed the young mans shirt before any one could touch the now bleeding Zacky.

"You have the fucking nerve to impregnate my daughter, MY MINOR CHILD." Issac screamed in Zacky's face.
Gina stopped in her tracks and so did everyone else who was now trying to get the giant man off the small Baker boy.

Zacky's eyes only widened as he now realized what all of this was about, the young man was truly frightened. The man in front of the young guitarist looked as if he was going to kill him.

His fist only clenched Zacky's shirt tighter, Issac's head snapped towards Gina eying her up in down.
"You must be the bitch that openly humiliated my daughter and put her in a position of giving up HER BABY when already knowing Daphne was already scared." Issac spoke before spitting in front of her feet.

Issac only looked back at Zacky before bringing his lips to the young mans ears.
"I have worked my ass off all my life to put fucking scum bags like you behind bars for the rest of their lives. Stuck. Forever." Issac spoke with clenched teeth before finally shoving Zacky to the floor.

As the Baker boy fell to the ground with an 'oof', Gina was quickly at his side napkin in hand as she tried to stop his bleeding nose.

"Lucky for you Mr. Baker I am a very generous man when I want to be." The intimidating man spoke as he straightened his suit and slicked back his hair.
"So if you don't want only four walls to be your home for the rest of your life I suggest you be at my office Monday at One o' clock." With that said Issac started his journey out of the back yard, not before turning back and looking at Gina.

"And you young lady, if you ever come at my daughter the way you did again I promise you my wife will have you." Issac said in a threatening tone that sent goosebumps up and down Gina's arms.

As the man who just ruined their BBQ saw his way out, Zacky saw his life flash before his eyes and it didn't look fun anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRRY FOR THE FOUR MONTH WAIT!!!
A lot of Real life drama I had to handle but I am done and good now so I am back and so are my stories! woohoo!!