Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 10

*Gerard's POV*

I was feeling dizzy. Frank was the one causing this. Why did he kiss me? I hated it. Did I hate it?

I was currently sitting on the couch with Ashley in my lap. I was tapping my fingers on the table next to me.

"Something bothering you babe?" Ashley purred, while playing with a piece of my hair.

"Oh, nothing hun" I smiled at her.

"That's good, 'cause I had a few things in mind" Ashley started pulling me from the couch.

"Uh, honey. I'm not really in the mood." I sat back down.

"What? Fine, I'll be out, minding my own business!" She screeched.

"We're on a moving bus"

"Fine, then I'll go to the kitchen. Don't bother coming after me." She huffed, storming out.

Girls. Should I go after her? Nah, I'm too tired. And too occupied thinking.

I saw a very disturbed Frankie coming from the kitchen. "Control your bitch!" he yelled and pointed to me. With that he left.

Should I?

Nah, I'll let her be by herself a little.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.Time Lapse.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

We were currently walking towards the backstage. We had just finished another succesful show. Ray and Mikey went to interact with the fans, Frank and I were too tired.

I entered the stage, but it was more like a storage room. Frankie entered right after me. He closed the door with a loud hump.

"What are you doing? It's hot in here, open it!" I told him.

He tried to open it. "It's stuck..."
♠ ♠ ♠
~(-.-~) ~(-.-)~ (~-.-)~
Feel like dancing :)