Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 11

*Frank's POV*

It’s stuck…

Oh my god, the door won’t open. That’s bad, right? I was stuck in a rather small room and to be honest, I was beginning to freak out.

On the other hand, Gee was in here with me. We were alone. No Ashley. Just us. Now would’ve been the perfect time.

Sitting down on the sofa, Gee was already relaxing on, I let out a groan. Really, why did this always have to happen to me? Luck’s never on my side, ever.

“What are we supposed to do?”, I asked my best friend and the only other person in the room after a while.

“I don’t know. I really fucking don’t. You should never have closed the damn door in the first place.”

“So I’m the one to blame now? I’m sorry I didn’t know it would be that hot in here and I definitely didn’t know that the damn door wouldn’t open again.”

“Yeah, whatever. I’m taking a shower.”, Gerard mumbled, clearly not in the mood to fight over a door.

Once Gee had closed the door that lead to the shower room next to the small backstage area/storage room and I wasn’t occupied by staring at his ass anymore, my thoughts started to kick in.
Gerard was be in the other room, naked. He wouldn’t notice me sitting by the door, listening, would he? Nope, I guess not.

My feet started dragging me towards the door slowly, my mind still wandering. Had he even locked the door? I could just try to go in and watch him. Hmmmm.
When my ear was firmly pressed against the cold wood of the door and I couldn’t hear anything except water running, I argued with the voice inside my head, whether to go in, tell him I loved him and try to seduce him under the shower or to just stay where I was and try to hear anything except water hitting the tiles.

As always the nosy side of me won, because there wasn’t much of a side to me that wasn’t nosy and liked to listen to what was right.
I slowly and silently tried to turn the handle and to my surprise it really wasn’t locked. He must’ve forgotten. Or he just thought it didn’t matter, cause I was a guy and I wouldn’t go in there, while he was showering anyways.

Well, he thought wrong there. Because, yes I am a guy as a matter of fact, but I am also absolutely, 100 percent gay and that wasn’t even the worst for him to come.

To my luck the door opened to the inside, which gave me the perfect opportunity to stand in the doorway and have a look at that perfectly shaped back of his.
Did I mention, that there was no shower curtain whatsoever? Ha, best luck in the world.

I just remained standing there, silently watching, licking my lips from time to time and drooling over the sight. Why did he have to be straight? And why the hell did he have to have a girlfriend?

For quite a long time nothing happened. Gerard was lathering soap all over himself and washing it off again. Then he just stood there under the hot breeze, not moving.

But then without a warning, his head suddenly turned, until he looked me directly in the eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do I sense there? You also want a nice little view of Gerard's backside? Well, too bad. Gotta imagine that for yourself. xP