Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 12

*Gerard's POV*

Frank was staring at me. Frank was staring at me and I was naked in the shower. Well, this is awkward...

"WHAT. THE HELL!!?" I finally managed to scream. It took me some time to figure out what was going on. I grabbed the closest damn thing next to me and tried to cover myself up.

Breath Gerard, breath. Well, it's kinda hard, given the fact I want to strangle my best friend at the moment. First, he kisses me. Then he stares at me naked. In the shower.

"I.. umm..." Was all Frank managed to say. He closed the door. Fucker.

I quickly dried myself and pulled on my clothes. I was still having a mental argument with myself, whether or not I should kill him at the moment. We settled for torture.

"Frank, you bastard!" I yelled, entering the small room. He was sitting on the couch, hands in his lap and staring at the floor.

"Well, care to explain?" I put my hands on my hips and stood next to him.

"I.. I wanted to borrow a t-towel." He muttered, his gaze still on his shoes.

"Don't you shit with me, there are towels here too."

Frank didn't say anything after that. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

"FINE! Don't you bother talking to me unless it's an explanation." I went to sit on the stool in the other side of the room.

I'm pretty sure we sat in the quiet for about an hour. Time to time Frank stared at me, but turned away when I caught his gaze.

After what seemed like forever he finally stood up and made his way to me. "Okay, Gerard. You want to hear the truth? Well, here goes nothing.." He was staring at me directly. "I have always.." We were disturbed by a load thump on the door.

"Guys, you in here?" Asked Ray from the other side of the door.

"Yeah" I yelled.

"K, we're gonna get you out." Yelled Mikey.

Frank looked relieved. I ,on the other hand, was concerned.
♠ ♠ ♠
V, you tease xD My love for our commenter's and subscribers is eternal.
And good things come to those who wait. ;)
xoxo