Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 14

*Gerard's POV*

I could feel confusion, hate, rage, anger, relief and pity running in my veins. I felt disgusted, peaceful, loved and deceived.

He was my best friend. He was supposed to be there for me, not fall for me.

"Frank.." I whispered. He was staring at me, sadness in his eyes.

"I... I can't, you know that. I have Ashley." I kept whispering.

He turned around. "What the hell, Gee? How can you love that bitch? How can you be so blind?" He sighed and turned to face me. "Don't." was all he said.

"Don't what?" I asked.

"Don't make me be the one to break you." He sighed again. "Ashley... She is not who you think she is." He turned away again.

"What, Frankie. What? You can't just say something like that and leave." I got up.

"SHE'S A SLUT, OKAY?!" He yelled, not facing me. "I saw her with some dude the night we were at the club." He finished.

"Maybe he was just a friend?" I tried to stay hopeful.

"Gerard, don't be so fucking oblivious. She was grinding into him, kissing him like there was no tomorrow. And I don't want to know what happened when they left together."

I could feel my knees starting to shake. It felt like my heart was shattered, stepped on. I had been betrayed by the one I love most. Correction, loved most.

I was pretty sure I was crying at the moment.

"Gerard..." Frank whispered and put his hand on my cheek.

"Don't, okay?" Was all I said, before I walked away. I had to find Ashley.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Time Lapse-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I entered the bus to find a very happy Ashley lying on my bunk.

"Hey baby" She smiled at me.

"Don't you baby me, 'k? I know what you did." I stared at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't be so fucking clueless. I know you fucking cheated on me, okay!" I yelled, hate boiling inside of me.

"Fine, you know what? I don't need you. Go try being happy without me!" She yelled and ran out, taking her only belongings.

Fuck her. I don't need her. I felt so fucking hurt right now. Only one thing could help me.

I went to the kitchen and took out the booze. Sweet old vodka.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Time Lapse-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I was sitting on the bunk, that was now covered in my tears, hugging the empty bottle.

I heard someone walk in. To my surprise it was Frank. He climbed up and sat next to me.

"Gerard, I'm sorry... I just.." Before he could finish, I collided my lips with his. I needed someone right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
^^
xoxo,
K.