Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 15

*Frank's POV*

Oh my god. Was this really happening? I couldn’t believe it. Gee was actually kissing me. His lips were on mine and it felt so damn good. I would never have dreamed of the feeling to be as amazing as I was now able to enjoy it.

All my senses were dancing on another planet. I couldn’t think or feel a thing apart from those soft pink lips caressing mine.

Fuck yes! This was the best day of my life!

For minutes on end the whole world was drowned by the sounds our lips made when they collided every so often and the small moans that escaped both of us once in a while. The kiss had started out sweet and caring, almost cautious, but by now we were both desperate for more. After some time Gee’s tongue slipped out and licked my bottom lip, asking me for entrance, which I quickly granted him.
He was exploring my mouth and I didn’t even fight for dominance, cause it felt so damn good to have him lick the roof of my mouth.

I was now so turned on, my pants were starting to hurt, but I wouldn’t start anything. That was Gee’s duty. And because I felt how turned on he was, it didn’t take long until his lips left mine and collided with my neck, where they stayed for a while, just licking, sucking and occasionally biting down on my sweet spot. He had found that one fast.

Meanwhile his hands travelled down my chest, feeling every inch of it and eventually landed on the waistband of my jeans, where he stopped and looked up at me, asking me whether what he was about to do, was okay.
Oh, it definitely was.

I nodded eagerly. Gerard’s hands started moving again, opening the button and zipper of my pants in almost no time and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I was still wearing my shirt though and I wanted to change that, so I tucked at the hem of his shirt, slipping it off. He did the same and soon we were both shirtless, panting heavily.

All of a sudden Gee pushed me down on the couch, straddling my waist. He smirked down at me before giving me a quick peck on the lips and placing sweet kisses all over my bare chest and stomach until he was face to face with my crotch.

By now my hard-on was unbearable, but I couldn’t help but think about the situation. I was clearly taking advantage of his drunkenness. And that’s something I shouldn’t do.
But oh my god, did his hot breath feel amazing as it collided with my length.

Would you refuse something this amazing by the one you love, even if they didn’t love you back? Well, I definitely wouldn’t.

I let out a surprised moan as he took me in his mouth completely all of a sudden. His lips worked magic down there. He let his tongue swirl around my slit, then started bobbing his head up and down, deep throating me.
This man doesn’t have a gag reflex, I swear.

Once I felt that sweet sensation come up in my stomach, I let a groan, trying to speak.
“Fuck, Gerard… Close”, was all I could manage to get out, before I came in his mouth. He swallowed all of it, then crawled up to me smiling, collapsing on top of me.

I was never ever going to forget this. He made me feel so good, I couldn’t believe this was actually true.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you got some frerard-sexiness, because I'm just too nice :)