Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 16

*Gerard's POV*

I groaned, as the bright light hit my eyes. My head was killing me and there was someone soft under me. I opened my eyes to see Frank. Oh my god. I jumped off of him and he was naked. Frank Iero was naked in my bed. Under me!

Oh my god oh my god oh my god, what did I do? Holy fuck, did I really blow him? Fuck I did. God, and I broke up with Ashley.

I rubbed my forehead, trying to relax and soothe the aching feeling under my skull. I screwed up. Badly.

My eyes wondered back to Frank. How could I use him like that? I knew he liked me. Why the hell did I do that? I felt so guilty. Nausea ran threw me, making me feel sick. I only liked Frank as a friend. I didn't like him romantically. Right?!

This is too much for me to bear. I grabbed my coat and ran out, not caring what I looked like at the moment.

*

I've been wondering around aimlessly for the past few hours. It's dark outside. I wonder if the guys are looking for me. I searched threw my pockets to see if I had my phone with me. I didn't, but fuck it. I didn't care at the moment.

I spotted a bar with bright neon lights ahead. Might as well go in. As I entered, I discovered it was rather full. People were grinding into each other and the sweet smell of alcohol hit me. I went to sit on one of the stools.

"Hello there..." I was greeted by a blond woman. She looked quite slutty, but appealing either way.

"Hello." I smiled at her.

"Is this seat taken?" She pointed at the stool next to me.

"Nope."

"I'm Amelia, by the way." She grinned as she sat.

"Gerard. Nice to meet you."

*

I fumbled with the hotel keys finally managing to open the door. Amelia pulled me in. I passionately but sloppily kissed her, smiling at the thought of the fun evening ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
^^ Comment, doves ^^
xoxo,
K.